Home

The true sith in kotor 3

AnarKy

NOOOOOO........Big NO.........DOUBLE BIG NOOOOO...........

UBER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................

C'mon, think about what your saying...

yeah... what he said...

and Anarky did you know that the Yuuzhan Vong have NO force abilities or connection to it? Explain how The True Sith who are basically force users with God Mode on would have no connection to the force hmmm?

so what Rone said, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I'd have to say no as well! Even though my limited knowledge of the NJO Yuuzhan Wrong is all second hand. ;)

yeah well mine's all second hand as well so basically the yuuzhan vong series are ruined for me... stupid me for looking up characters like Jacen Solo on wiki.

The Yuuzhan Vong were force sensitive at one point in time, before they were blinded to the force and exiled by their original home the sentient planet Zenoma Sekot. But I seem to remember, and I could be wrong, that it was something on the order of 10,000 yrs BBY. As these games take place somewhere between 3500 and 4000 yrs BBY it is not possible for the "True Sith" to be the Yuuzhan Vong. **Although it sounds possible that that asteroid/ship that Canderous mentions in K1 might be a Vong Ship**

Perhaps the "True Sith" refers to a splinter group of ancient sith, hidden and grown even more powerful, making one more try to conquer the Republic.

First I never said that I would like to see the vong, i just ask that because of the canderous story in the outer rim.

and Anarky did you know that the Yuuzhan Vong have NO force abilities or connection to it? Explain how The True Sith who are basically force users with God Mode on would have no connection to the force hmmm?

Tell me where in kotor 1 or 2 it said that the true sith are basically force users?

If they said that I dont remberber it.

It's an interesting idea, but I'd have to say no. Yuuzhan Vong were a stupid idea. The fact that their from outside the Galaxy? What's up with that.

What about Humans being the "advanced species from another galaxy" that brought hyperspace to the Star Wars galaxy? That would be interesting, as well as anwer the question: "how did humans end up in a galaxy far, far away".

As I understand it, the true Sith would be the Sith Empire. That being the conquered Sith race by Dark Jedi that split(exiled) from the Jedi Order who over time became one people and are beyond the known regions of space. The Sith in the KOTOR games are fallen Jedi that have discovered Sith teachings(Korriban) and claimed themselves to be Sith.

My guess is that Revan found out they're still around and are plotting something so he went to the unknowned regions to stop them.

I'll explain it this way.

Weird Alien: I am a true sith.

RobQel-Droma: I know that.

Weird Alien: But you weren't told the whole truth. You were never told what the Yuuzhan Vong were.

RobQel-Droma: I was told enough! I was told that you were worse than the Vong!

Weird Alien: No, RobQel-Droma. The True Sith are the Vong!!!

RobQel-Droma: No...NOOOO!...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRIBLE IDEA!!! You should never include stupid ideas, much less stupid EU ideas, MUCH less stupid EU post-ROTJ ideas. Enough said.

Tell me where in kotor 1 or 2 it said that the true sith are basically force users?

If they said that I dont remberber it.

KOTOR I stated some Sith information tidbits when you did area transitions as well. I believe one of them hinted at them being force users, something about the Dark Jedi taking their teachings or ideals or something. But in what I can gather the True Sith Race could wield both sides of the Force with no penalties, like they were immune to it's corruption. I read this in the Tales of the Jedi Sourcebook for WEG D6 RPG. ;)

The Sith were a race of force sensitive humanoids on Korriban. Then after the Great Schism, the remaining Dark Jedi fled to Korriban and interbred with the Sith until the entire species was replaced with a hybrid species. Thus the True Sith would have to be one of these hybrids - Markas Ragnos was a half-breed human/sith if I remember correctly, so he is a prime example of what a True Sith is.

The True Sith who are basically force users with God Mode on

Why does everybody think the "True Sith" are so uber powerful??

I thought they were only true in the sense of being "original" Sith, i.e. the dark jedi that were originally exiled from the jedi order, but in no way more powerful than Revan etc.

Also I kinda don't really like the idea of the true Sith using no machines etc. ... impressive warships, tanks and walkers and spacebattles have always been part of Star Wars (and really fun IMHO :vsd: :vsd: :vsd::) )

Well, we can still console ourselves with the fact that Kreia is a bit biased against machines (as well as Aliens, darksiders, lightsiders and about anyone who does not immediately bow to her wishes and opinions)

Perhaps that Revan could have been a true sith or raised with them before coming to knowned space. Rembemer what kreia said about him in kotor 2.
The true Sith are a near-human species. Since Revan is human, this would not be possible.

Archived