Home

Favourite KotOR music

The Doctor

What is your favourite song from KotOR? I don't need names, just the area the song is from. My favourites are (in order): Malak's theme (Duel to the Death), Bastila's theme (Bastila [duh]), and the character generation screen (Knights of the Old Republic theme). How about you?

I really, really love the 'Ruins of the Jedi Enclave' theme that you get during KOTOR II when you arrive on Dantooine (again) and enter the Upper Levels.

Other than that, nothing stands out, but it is all fantastic.

Ya, that music is cool, but I'm talking about KotOR only, not TSL.

I dunno. All the music in KotOR was epic munchies, though I always loved the under toned music that played during the first few Malak scenes (the Revan and Malak flashback scene, and when we first see the Leviathan). Also, the music when we first encounter the StarForge was absolutely awesome.

I edited my post.

BTW, i know its not KOTOR music but I like the Bando gora theme from SW Bounty Hunter (another game with Jeremy Soule's music).

My favorite music of all time?

Probably the "Moiety Theme" and "Gehn's Office" from the game Riven.

Probably the music that is playing when you contact General Dodonna near the end at the star forge, and I also loved that kind of peaceful, quite yet kind of mysterious (I don't know how to describe it, if you know what I am talking about, good for you) music out in the grove in dantooine, when your not in a battle.

The Malak them song and the Malak battle song.

Those were awesome ^.^

I also liked the temple summit song (which I think is also Bastila's theme song).

It kinda reminded me of the K2 Jedi Temple Upper Level song which was very mellow yet sad at the same time.

Archived