Home

The Phantom: The Return

jediofdoom

How do you feel the previous Phantom Role Plays have been?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the previous Phantom Role Plays have been?

• Amazing
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Nothing special
    • Horrible

Gus burst into the room. The emergency lights in here were still on... for now. He gave a sigh of releif and sat down on a desk. He looked deep into Kaitlyn's eyes... into her thoughts... and then, he knew. She didn't trust him. The Rebels didn't trust him. The Jedi didn't trust him. The world didn't trust him. A tear rolled down his cheek as he felt self-pity. He stopped quickly and noticed Kaitlyn was sitting next to him, hugging him tightly. He ran his fingers down her long, red hair. "Fool." came a deep and dark voice the desk collapsed and the a light shattered at the very sound of it. He gave a sigh... of exasperation this time, and ignited his lightsaber. It worked, Sion came out from behind a door and ignited his. Gus's red lightsaber made a slash at the sith's chest. Red!? How? why? when? He didn't care. Kaitlyn jumped up beside him and ignited her lightsaber. She gasped as she looked at Gus's. Her's turned from yellow to red and back to yellow. Gus's changed back to green. He force pushed Kailtyn out of the way. It was for her own safety. He dashed at Sion and made a small slit on the dark lord's chest. Nothing. A small bit of green goo cam eout and Sion laughed evily. "You're stupidity will cost you greatly." He force pushed him ontop of Kait and dissapeared in a cloud of shadowy smoke.

The lights in Jax room flcikerd and went out.

"damn it" Jax softly. Jax could sense something onboard. something evil...a great power surge. Gus? and someone else...

Jax's comm. went off

"Jax this is Matinence, you asked to contact you when we disvoered what the marking were"

"yes go ahead"

"well it turns out nothing was shooting at it, it looks burnt like it's been touched-"

"by something pure evil" Jax finished

"err...yes"

the comm went dead. Jax ignited his lightsaber. The room filled with a blue glow.

Someone was on the ship that shouldnt be...no two people...Rezillo waas here.

Jax ran. He could sense Rezillo moving aboce him. He got to the lift. It wasn't working of coarse it wasn't. Jax wreched open the doors and hithced onto the ladder running along the side. He jumped up to the next opening and forced his way inside. Rezillo was close. Jax hurtled round a corner and there he was....the emperor himself.

He turned

"I knew you would come" he said softly

"As I you, and you bought a friend?"

"yes, Gus and Sion have an intersting past. I will deal with you, Sion with Gus and Lars with Stu"

"I'd like to see you try" jax said angrily

The emperor laughed

"Do you think a wanna be jedi and a man who can decide if he is coming or going will challenge the sith?"

"And what about me? I am a Jedi"

"that you are, and that will be your downfall"

Rezillo ignited his lightsaber. Jax's was already ignited and Jax stood there looking into Rezillo's cold dark eyes. This was it....

Sion reappeared behind Gus. He took a swing at him and cut part of his robe off. Gus was angry. hate for Sion ran through his body, fueled his anger and hatred. He was falling for it... the writing. It had mentioned him becoming a Sith Lord. This is it. This is what would happen. He'd kill Sion and become angry... wait... why didm't the rock mention her? Oh no.... That's why he had come. To kill her and fulfill Gus's destiny. Gus swung his footand kicked Sion in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. He recovered and picked up a desk. he hurtled it at Gus, whom used the force to push it away form Kaitlyn. He quickly dahsed up to Sion and screamed. as loud as he could. He grabbed her nad screamed until he could no longer breath. He fell to his knees and sa Sion crumble to the floor. He looked uo at Kailtny. She knew too. His destiny... Sion... everything. She stopped crying and backed away in fear. "Why Gus? Why? You were a sith... but" The two sat down on the desk as the ship jerked around more and stopped moving.

"I have waited a long time for this" Jax said suddenly

"what do you mean?"

"Im going to kill you"

"yes, of coarse you are" Rezillo said smiling

"No, I am. I thought there was good in you but now i see there is no good. My friend Rezillo is dead and has been replaces...by you"

"You do not have the power-"

"You know as well as I do I have been holding back" Jax said

"yes.... but you still don't have the power-"

"Then it's time to awaken my hidden power"

"you...know of this?"

Jax smiled. And ran at Rezillo. Rezillo swung but Jax dodged. Jax ran up the wall and back flipped off it, kicking Rezillo in the face. Rezillo stumbled but kept his balance. Jax swung around and slashed at Rezillo. Rezill did not dodge in time. His arm was cut. Blood spewed out. Rezillo grinned.

"maybe....maybe I've underestimated you...but you know if you kill me you're journey to the dark side will be complete"

Jax froze

"Yes i know of the prophecy"

Jax smiled

"goodbye"

Jax kicked rezillo. He fell back into the escape pod and Jax slammed the door shut and pushed a button. The pod released and flew away. Jax sensed Gus....the transformtaion was complete....Jax was sure Gus was now a sith

Gus looked into Kaitlyn's eyes again. He loved her so much, but if she knew... He sighed and grabbed Kaitlyn around the waist. "I... I... I love you..." Kaitlyn leaned forward and GUs leaned into her sweet lips. They kissed. He was in love. His downfall was now. he was dark. He was a Sith Lord. He had killed Sion. Gus continued with Kaitlyn. He didn't want to leave her. He finsihed and put an arm around her, pulling her tight. She lay her head on his shoulder, falling asleep again. He gently touched her arms.. her cheeks... she was so warm and beautiful. He couldn't stand it. He knew why he oved her... Because she felt... right.... Love was tearing him apart, killing him, making him do the craziest things... and he didn't care. Love... The Jedi could go to hell. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care about anyone but Kaitlyn.

Jax stood in the doorway watching Gus

"Gus..." Jax said softly

"You...have turned into what you swore you would fight against...what we would fight against"

Jax ignited his lightsaber

"If you choose to fight against what we stan-....what we used to stand for I will have no choice....."

Jax looked at Gus

"...but to stop you"

Gus looked up at Jax. He sighed nad took out his lightsaber. He ignited it. His reen blade slowly turned to a deep red. Kaitlyn awoke and was scared by what she saw. Gus jumped off the desk. "Please Jax... You don't understand. I didn't want this to happen. Love has changed me. The Jedi will not allow me to love. Screw them..." Gus knew he hadn't unleahed full power yet. Now... He wasn't afraid to. "And you're one of them." He dashed at full speed, tearing a samll part of Jax's robe with his red lightsaber. Power coarsed through him. He used Force Push and grabbed Kailtyn. "Goodbye, old friend." He screamed.

Jax stared at Gus

"Im sorry it had to be this way...pal"

Jax raised his blade but Gus pushed him against the wall

"Don't be a fool!" Jax yelled

Jax jumped up. But stopped. Gus had turned evil...that only left him and stu...one of them would kill Rezillo...but who? Jax watched as Gus left....left for good. Something told him that Gus would still have something to pdo witth the downfall of the emperor...

Stu Felt The power in Gus and Jax now, he knew he must do what he needs to...

He ran down where he felt Kaitlyns presence, there she was, Stu grabbed her and put his saber to her neck..

"Dont worry im not gonna hurt you im going to try and turn Gus back"

Kaitlyn was stiff with fear.

Stu walked slowly down to gus's position.

(Can you two please continue the fight i have a plan here)

(will do)

Jax cuaght Gus's lightsaber and threw it back.

"Do you remember when when we took control of that star destroyer back in the phantom missions? Thats when I first realised you were evil"

Jax backed away

"Thats when I knew I would have to fight you...one day"

Jax pulled out another lightsaber and ingited that too. The blue and green glow filled the dark coridoor.

"...and I knew you would never except me being a Jedi. I am here to defeat evil....and you are evil"

Jax ran at Gus....

Gus fell to his knees. Jax had brought back memories. When they were pilots and good friend. He remembered Stu and Jax and him and Mira... The memories held him back. They were like a spider web, stopping him from attacking. He felt power drain from him. Then he remembered his destiny. It was his fahter's fault... he had became a Lord and weakened the Republic. Then he remembered his only friend from the Sith Academy. Wes. He and Wes were renegades. They had ran away from the Sith... Tand The Jedi had taken them in. He didn't know where Wes was now, but he came back to reality as he remembered Jax again. Gus was still on his knees as he looked up at Jax woth tears rollinbg down his face. "Jax... I... I... I'm sorry... I give up." Gus turned off his saber and set it down in front of him. He crushed it with his foot and threw off his black robes. aUnderneath were the robes of a Jedi Knight. Brown with a white tunic. He stood up and looked into Jax's eyes. Jax still din't trust him. No one did...

Jax looked into Gus's eyes. And glanced at his Jedi robes.

"Gus....you have great hatred and you are evil...it is impossible to embrace the Jedi way after what you have done"

Jax turned his sabers off and put them back in his robe.

"It pains me to do this my friend....but you are banished.....you are too much of a hinderance to be of help to the new republic"

Jax felt a tears in his eyes but blinked them away.

"you may go where you see fit, but you must leave now and Kaitiyln way not go with you....I'm sorry" Jax said stifly

He turned.

"If you are not out within ten minutes I will find you and force you out" he added in a voice much unlike his own.

"you can never be a Jedi" he mumbled

"Hatred. Anger. Jax, stop..." Gus felt it when he looked into Jax's eyes. Rezillo's plan was complete. Next Stu would somehow leave. What Jax din't understand was that he, Stu, and Gus were the only things that were holding up the Republic. If they all quit and split apart, the Republic would be destroyed. "You can't... Jax... but... no..." tears rolled down Gus's face. He was an exile now. He couldn't return. Ever. Gus stood up and looked to Kait. "I'm sorry." He whispered. He slowly walked out of the room, heading for the hangar. He jumped into his fighter and took off. He took out his heavy blaster and shoved it into a hoslter around his tunic. His robes were torn in many different areas and he had blood stains all over his boots. Cuts and scars were all over his arms, legs, and head. He gave a sigh and looked back at the station. He kept flying, straight towards the Star Destroyer. The one Lars and the others were aboard. His destiny could wait. He was going to win this war. Not for the Sith. Not for the Republic. But for himself.

He docked into the hangar. No one had noticed him yet. He hopped out and took out his heavy blaster. 'Wh-" "AHH! JEDI!" The three stormtroopers opened fire. Gus quickly disposed of them with a grenade and he advanced down the hallway.

Jax watched him go....and laughed

"Fool!"

Jax's long brown hair turned into short and blonde. Lars replaced him.

"Ha ha that was too easy! Now to find Jax"

Jax stirred. He had been hit on the head the momment he felt Gus's power surge. He got up. He could no longer sense Gus. But he could sense Lars.

"Lars what are you...? OH NO!"

Jax could sense Gus and he heading towards Rezillo....it was a trap.

Jax raced to the hanger. But Lars confronted him.

"YOU!" Jax ignited his lightsaber. Lars laughed. Jax roared in anger and jumped in the air he kicked Lars. Lars stopped laughing. His lightsaber slipped from his grip.

"WAIT! you...jedi....you can't kill me....I'm unarmed!"

Jax stared at him

and then at the hanger. He put his hand in his robe and pulled out a breathing device.

"Goodbye Lars!"

Jax struck at the ray shield generator. The shield went down and Jax and Lars were sucked out into space. Jax's plan worked. Lars looked horrified. Jax managed to get to his B wing which was flaoting lifelessly. He got in. The hatch closed and Jax took off his breathing equipment and watched as Lars struggled then became lifeless. Jax Turned the ship around and went to find Gus...

Gus wandered around for hours, with no one seeing him. Finally, the core. THe generators thayt powered the ship. This seemed like a good spot. Gus slipped the Glowing force orb out of his pocket and wedged it between the two massive generators. He was about to press a button on the control when he sensed Jax coming after him. As much as he hated to do this, he took out the blaster, pressed the button on the controller, and ran to the hangar to confront Jax.

(( Has anyone seen Seb? ))

*on board the star destroyer*

Rezillo sensed Lars's life slip away. He smiled. The plan was working. Gus's anger would stop him listening to Jax. Stu wouldn't know what to think and the three of them would either kill each other or disband making Rezillo's job a lot easier. He no longer knew if he wanted Gus to be his aprentice...such anger..such hatred..he might overthrow him? Rezillo sat and waited for the final confrontation of the sith and the Jedi....

(I know we only started this recently but i would like to make a new topic, titled The Phantom: Jedi Vs. Sith or The Phantom: Sith Lords. If not don't worry. I do not have a clue what happened to Seb, I've messaged him loads but he hasn't replied)

Archived