Home

Pictures From A Warm Place...

Lady Jedi

Yah, so some of you know that I went to Maui in September, and I actually remembered my camera, so I figured I'd show ya'll some pictures. :)

But first, a not very funny story: The resort that we were staying at is extremely nice, and every morning they do this big breakfast buffet. It's a beautiful spread too, nothing gross like normal buffets. So we decided to have that on the first morning there. Anyhow, I was taking my two little brothers to get some fruit and as they were picking what they wanted this guy that looked just so familiar was standing right accross from me. Right about the time that I had almost recognized him, my little brothers nearly jumped right in front of him. I grabbed them back and told them to wait, and the guy looks at me and says "Oh. Thank you." :eek: His voice! Just like James Woods! And since I didn't think that it would actually be James Woods, (my reasoning was that he wasn't tall enough)I told my sister (who is far better at recognizing famous people than I am) as we passed his table, "Hey, check out that guy. He looks just like James Woods. It's a striking resemblance." She takes a look and goes, "Well, that's cuz it is James Woods, you moron." So I said, "Well that explains why he sounds like him, too, eh?" :D

It turns out he was staying just a few villas down from us, so every time any of us saw him there'd be some joke about how it looked just like James Woods, although not quite tall enough. Ahh. Good times. :D

44573442_27a5bb872b_m.jpg44573440_075d3394ba_m.jpg44409541_76d0593a16_m.jpg48388595_cfefa20ee9_m.jpg44400578_7e0fbae3aa_m.jpg44400577_e1d5486d76_m.jpg

Wow, thanks for the compliments on the pics. You should know that my sister took most of them, although the waterfall ones are mine. Almost every afternoon my sister and I would walk around the whole resort taking pictures of dang near everything. The area with the water fountain was one of my favorite places to go; it was so peacefull back there. :)

Now, for everyone wanting bigger pictures, go to my photostream. I've got it set where you guys can download the full size of any of my pictures, and I've got a lot uploaded, plus I'll get some more up in a bit. The ones from Maui go all the way to the third page I think. So take a look there, and I've got tons more if you want more. :D

Clicky

110 degrees, eh, Dravis? It snowed here last night. :D And speaking of pictures, I sure didn't get many of your vacation. What's up with that? :p

BTW, I didn't know who James Woods was until he was the voice of Hades in Disney's Hercules. I doubt I would have recognized him except for the voice. :)

Thank you all so much for the compliments. It was a really fantastic trip. :)

And now I bring more pictures. For bigger images, go HERE. You can view and/or download larger versions of any of the photos. Just click on the one you want and above the picture there'll be an "ALL SIZES" button. From there it should be self explanatory. :)

[align=center]50143430_0604e21180_m.jpg50116189_c2005bd6dc_m.jpg50116185_4b7facd4f8_m.jpg49574287_fae79dc735_m.jpg[/align]

Archived