Home

Need to talk

darthconc

First of all hi everyone I hope you'll be a help.

I had to unsubcribe from SWG abot 2 months ago I truly loved the game and now it makes me feel bad thinking about it now I really miss it.

I had to give up when my main character (Abekeewy) triggered a bug in the inventry overload when I'd worked so hard to get the katarn armour. I could'nt take anything at all out of my inventory I kept loosing connection.

I'd just got RoTW and had done a few quests I waslooking forward to my new armor.... but no.... I said goodbye to my good guildies (army of death) in dantooine Blackhorn city on Europe Chimeara logged out and unsubbed. I'm a complete star wars nut so you can imagine how hard it was.

Oh god now ToOW is on its way I'm almost reduced to tears I'm gonna miss all that awsome stuff on the pre order. I really really miss the game and I'd like people to keep me posted on the game my guildies and stuff.

Try to send me pics and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

P.S I now play WoW.

Guest DarthMaulUK

That is a pity! All i can say is, look out for our awesome NEW Galaxies site due for launch soon. Its going to be packed with up to date info, galaxy reports, guild info and much more!!

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived