Home

Eww interessting question :P What did u like more:...

Echo-7

What Beast did u like more?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Beast did u like more?

• Rancor
    • Kell Dragon

Like a giant horned toad? That's what I always thought they looked like in JK. ;)

They are shown I believe in some comic with Jabba, and they just look like miniature dragons (iirc).

Did you know that originally they were going to make it so you could ride the Kell Dragons in JK? That would have been cool! Too bad nobody has ever modded that in...

Yeah, in the original JK1 plan, Kell Dragons were going to be ridable by enemies (Grave Tuskens IIRC) and there would also be a beat-up looking Swoop bike you or enemies could ride!

MotS also had some unused "speeder models" (though I'm not sure if they were like Landspeeders or speeder bikes).

So it wasn't until JA that we finally got those long lost dreams of ridable animals and bikes! But yeah, a Kell Dragon vehicle would be great! ;)

PS: Found a pic of a re-creation of the JK1 style speeder bike!

It's downloadable from Massassi.net in the MotS 3DO's (3d models) section, as speederbike.zip!

speeder1.jpg

When i fought the kell Dragons the first time...i was 8 or 9 Years old. I were already a big Star Wars Fan:P ok what i wanted to tell was..that i got always frightened of them lol. Specially in the Valley of the Jedi. It was Dark and i walked in. Then i got shocked by a loud noise lol. -- Dead..lol

Archived