Home

Bioware does it again!!!

Hannibal

No deal, Hannibal. I'd take OE's vibes over Bio's graphics every other day of the week. Just my fanboy opinion, though. :xp:

But yeah, that video is absolutely amazing. Those graphics...wowzers. I assume thats just a taste of what we'll be getting in on the X-Box 360.

Ok now does everyone agree that Bioware should make KOTOR3? :)

Hey, I was saying from the beginning that Bioware should make KOTOR 3. Either that or Bioware and Obsidian together.

I prefer the second option I mentioned, but if the second option can't be fullfieled, I'll be satisfied with Bioware. :D

Ok now does everyone agree that Bioware should make KOTOR3? :)
no, not really. the Kotor games are story based RPG's, so great graphics should more or less be some extra goodies to go with a great package. in other words: storyline > graphics. :dozey:

it is a good lookin game, though. :D

no, not really. the Kotor games are story based RPG's, so great graphics should more or less be some extra goodies to go with a great package. in other words: storyline > graphics. :dozey:

I wholeheartedly agree! :D

Though that Mass Effect game does look darn pretty! :)

What did Bioware do wrong with KOTOR 1? :indif:

Nothing. ;) As far as I remember, they favored story over graphics. It's just that wanting bio to do K3 solely because of the awesome graphics they're now hefting is less favorable than wanting them to do it for a great story.

Umm, where did I put that I wanted Bioware to do KOTOR3 because of the graphics of ME? Bioware has a history of story over graphics. That's my point all along. Other people were saying how great it looks.

It's Bioware's previous work that makes me want this game (just like with Jade Empire). It just so happens the graphics of this game look better than any Bioware game of the past.

I'm not as shallow as some. ;)

What happens to the PC rpg-ers? Darned Bioware... we are people too, you know...

Did anyone read my post? Why isn't anyone congratulating Epic for creating an awesome engine?

My guess is, because people don't like to think too much or too far. OR because people can't be bothered reading more than a couple of replies.

Archived