Home

Number of Servers limited to 40

galag

Oh sorry, I don't know what I was reading when I replyed to your post, but my first post is completely wrong. I though you were talking about hosting a game and couldn't set the player count over 40 ...stupid me.

How do you know there is more than 40 servers at the time you are logged in?

The percent counter stopping around 68 is no problem (as long as the computer doesn't freeze) Its just means your computer did the rest of the processing faster than the progress count was being updated. It is very hard to code a good progress bar. They are never exact.

How do you know there is more than 40 servers at the time you are logged in?

I talk to other gamers via teamspeak and would like to join the same server they do. So I go to the list and can't find it. I ask them for their list and they say there are about 70-80 servers and my list shows only max. 40 (I never saw more). I tried 'All-Seeing eye', but there's the server missing too - I'm at a loss :-(

The percent counter stopping around 68 is no problem (as long as the computer doesn't freeze) Its just means your computer did the rest of the processing faster than the progress count was being updated. It is very hard to code a good progress bar. They are never exact.

Ok, thats fine. I thought of a problem like a timeout although my DSL connecting is quite fast.

Do you know about a setting in the registry or so which could bring me around this missing servers? I tried all options within BF, so there may be a hidden function ;-)

Do you know about a setting in the registry or so which could bring me around this missing servers? I tried all options within BF, so there may be a hidden function ;-)

You cannot connect to all the international servers. Are you sure they aren't on a different version? I do not think you can't see other servers who are using a different patch version.

Archived