Home

The RC General Discussion

RC-1162

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Q2: Where can you find a lightsaber, and/or you can ignite it?

In the side passage on the (draw blank on name of Republic ship) just after you turn left and before you come to road block which requires a Scorch Special of rearanged arcature (these pain pills cause me not to spell for c**p). you look left you crawl in, after you crawl or stoop through access then blast the scavanger droid on the left turn right and go to end look down there it is. Pitty you can't pick it up I would like a swiss Jedi hot butter knifes/door openers/droid deasimbler/low power lamp/... but not being trained I would froget to turn it off before I tucked it into my belt...right up front...Oh the pain...

BTW c**p is the same as *hi* except diffrent. LOL and gigle

Q3: How far will the Sniper Scope bring you closer, in 20X?

let me guess... 20times closer???

OK, Q: How many Geonosians did they appear in the games?

Q2: Where can you find a lightsaber, and/or you can ignite it?

Q3: How far will the Sniper Scope bring you closer, in 20X?

I believe these question will keep you busy for a while. And please forgive the dumbness.

Sorry for the inclearity but I was anwsering a question. (above as copied from 2 page of this thread) I am still learning the way of this quote/reply stuff. I grew up and only spent a little time on the bbs'' before the WWW came along. So I am admittly a noob at this stuff message board stuff. I have been playing computer games since pong came out. So I kick butt on the games but I am just getting into online gaming.

Hey MC maybe you could help me out take a look at RC art work and tell me what you think of my ideas. (As of today events may allow me to retire so my dream may come true)

Thanks

All :ears1: hear. lol

Rebel Merc

:clone: Nice to know someone is, I ain't got a clue what ya'll are say'n most of the time now I know someone is there to look over my shoulder at and ask "What the *hi* did he just say?"

But ya know the funny thing about being a clone want to be is all I got to do is look in the mirror and I am no longer alone. :) lol, pass the prozac, talk about MPD. :)

Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Archived