Home

The RC General Discussion

RC-1162

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate closing threads, deleting posts, and in general making life un-fun. There's some good trivia here (if spamtastic at times :D ), and I've picked up the game because from what I see here it looks like great fun (and Sbarge's voice--looking forward to Scorch....). If there are topics you all want to discuss, great--there's lots of room in this forum for fun new threads, and healthy (and not blatantly spammy) activity can only do RC good. Let's keep this thread related to its purpose, which is supposed to be RC trivia, and simply start new threads for new topics. The AWOL forum is designed for such off-topic discussions. Now if the focus of this thread has turned to something else, the thread can always get renamed if that's what you'd all prefer. What you don't want is someone coming in cold to the forum, seeing what looks to be a trivia thread, and then walking into a boy's locker room style chat. We girls don't always like our eyeballs assaulted in that manner. :) That's not fair to newbies. It would be a good idea to either bring the focus back to the thread title, or bring the thread title in line with the thread's purpose, either of which will solve the problem.

Thanks a million, Jae. All right, what say we rename the thread as "General Discussion"? We were having loads of fun and nobody resorted to abuses or anything, and n00bs would not have any confusion about thread topic-thread discussion discrepancies.

Praise be to God that you saw this first and not Sithy, or we'd have been lucky to be alive

*Walks in with a scythe*

Who alerted the mods?.

LOL, ;was fun while it lasted. To be honest, the only reasons why this thread degenerated were:

1. Lack of moddies

2. Lack of trivia on Republic Commando

3. Lack of people viewing RC forums

4. Absolute and utter boredom.

Taking option 2 into mind, I say we switch this thread to "General Discussion". Heck, maybe you can disable post counts here, like Rogue did. :D There isn't too much trivia left to discuss and nothing much goes around this forum anyways...

Sorry, mommy.

Thread Title changed.

No one alerted the mods. It's kind of hard to miss all the activity. ;)

There's no guarantee that Sithy or Pad won't close the thread if it's just totally spammy, so you may want to steer the discussion vaguely in the direction of the game.... Keep it appropriate for a PG-13 forum, too--not that it was bad, mind you, but we don't want it to degenerate into nasty stuff, either. :)

• 1 month later...
You mean a PENIS, the male sex organ. Yes I'm sure they do, but all clones are neutered at birth don'tcha know.

(that fact may or may not have been invented by me.)

no they don't omega squad's darman gets the jedi etain pregnant in the books.

Eveybody here should have read the Republic Commando books, right?

Well, as for the female clones, why will they be created? to provide entertainment for the troopers?

female clones? i've read the books and i know nothing of female clones... they are all jango fetts material, unless he had a change we don't know about...

Thanks, Jae. We owe you. :)

@Shadow: Scorch doesn't know what a bomb is. :p

scorch knows what a bomb is! he likes big explosions, and rc-1138 "boss" is too lame to let scorch make craters where there used to be doors. and on jae's note... nothing really disgusting.

Don't make multiple posts, please. Use the edit button (in the lower right corner) if you'd like to add more comments to your post. Thanks! --Jae

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived