Home

Empire or Rebellion!!??!

Nedak

Ditto. I'm starting to think the rebel players are people who just play the game, while imperial players are the ones who actually enjoy being in Star Wars.

Imperial armour is so much hotter than rebel armour. Join the Imperial Military! The cleanest, whitest army in the galaxy! Oh, and we get pet chickentanks too... just don't use them in combat, a decent rebel NPC with a pistol can take one down. Their effectiveness was nerfed without a corresponding drop in faction point price.

Lol I like rebels better so im going to join the Rebels and kick all your guys's butts lol.:p I will change how you Imperial people view us... Anyways Im probley joining tempest server... When you kill someone do you get some of there items? If I dont join the Imperial Military or the Rebels I will just be a basic smuggler...(but I will probley help out the Rebels). I have one last question (for now) can the Imperial Military arrest people? If so can the Rebels also arrest people?

aye, I got stopped in that northern city on corellia (the name escapes me atm) by a rebel security scan. for some strange reason i wasnt outed as a covert (before CU) imperial, but, meh, who am i to complain. i had just landed from one of my worsts performances in space and i almost capped out my wounds.....

Empire.

Because you get to meet more interesting people on the Imperial side! Like Darth Vader, General Veers, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, Darth Vader, oh, and Darth Vader.

Oh, and Cercueil, do you mean Kor Vella? Back then it was my favorite city on Corellia. It was my lag-free getaway back in the Lag attack.

Hey, I pride myself on my argumental standards, but if you want a real reason fine. Rebels are awesome because they stand for everything good and right in the world, and imperials are just a bunch of brain washed idiots trying to please a half dead sith lord. The Rebels had the guts to stand up against the crushing imperials, and thats the reason im gonna join them. Who cares if the empire gets better gear? its more of a challenge. There, that better? lol

Any species can join the Empire. The downside is faction stuff costs more faction points. Of course, this can be offset if the Empire has firm control over a planet...

I think Zabrak come second on the Empire's list. They're the most human of the playable alien species. Twi'leks are probably third because they're so damn cute.

The Imperial attitude concerning Wookiees doesn't stop some of the furballs from joining, either.

Incidentally, being a rebel player isn't such a challange when rebel players outnumber imperial ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith 8

empire.

rebels are a bunch of exploiters who cant get their act together at least on Starsider server

plus the empire gets al the cool items

Doubled .

Tripled :)

Also you forget most of the adults are imperial :)

Archived