Home

Hunt mode!

ParanoidAndroid

Fineally some concrete info about hunt mode. The first update is at Gamespot. Towards the end of the article they talk about hunt mode, theirs also three new videos showing some space battles.

Now THIS site has some very good information, just scroll down past the interview to the screens. These reveal the units that will be predators, or prey.

It looks like the Theed battle will take place during the night, judging by the lighting in the screen, and slaughtering jawas as tuskan raiders looks fun, or maybe it will be the other way around. It looks like jawas have weapons this time around. It's going to be so much fun mauling rebels with a wampa!

hmm "all part of instant action" does that mean that the Hunt mode is only available for 1 Human + Bots....i would like it more if its a Multiplayer mode....hunting a Human Rebel with a Wampa wouild be more fun than hunting only stupid AI

in the interview (one of the links above) is talked about the Hunt mode as part of Instant Action, you know, instant action is not Multiplayer...but i really hope it will become a multiplayer mode, otherwise its just a... dunno whats it then...

Well perhaps they don't have enough "time" to adapt it for Multiplayer. After all, in the PC version Galactic Conquest mode was single player only, yet I hear in the console version you could play it with two people...

So the same thing might happen to "Hunt" mode... hopefully not though! If they can't get it done in time for Nov. 1st, the least they can do is patch it in later. *fingers crossed*

Edit: On the other hand, SWBF1 on the PC did NOT allow multiple players to go against the computer in MP either, so perhaps it is some limitation of the engine (again, hopefully not).

Not letting people gang up on the computer is kind of crappy. Though I never tried to see what would happen if we had a bunch of people playing and then kicked all members of one team...

Archived