Home

SP WIP - Calling All Voice Actors

Shadriss

It's been so long since I posted here, I'd just about forgotten it's existance... but, on to the task at hand.

I've been working on the second installment of my "SW: Deception" SP storyline. The mapping is roughly 50% complete (the WIP thread itself can be found at http://www.map-review.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1416 for interested parties), and the voice script is just about finalized as well. The trouble I'm running into is finding voice actors for the many parts I have in this map series.

The current list of needs (and needs filled) is as follows:

Phelan - Eldritch

Rebel Controller - Shadriss

Lord Umbra - ???

Lord Wraith - ???

Lord Blight - ???

Darth Malice - Shadriss

Imperial Officer - ??? (BabySpinach?)

Computer - ??? (Eldritch, if he can remember how to make the one he did in the first map)

If you have any specific questions, post them here, or contact me directly on MSN at shadriss@hotmail.com.

For background - Other completed projects include RPG_Commenor, Quantum Phase Generator, Duel of the Fates (V2), and a small smattering of others, all posted at PCGameMods. The first installment of Deception can also be found at PCGM.

• 5 years later...
It's been so long since I posted here, I'd just about forgotten it's existance... but, on to the task at hand.

I've been working on the second installment of my "SW: Deception" SP storyline. The mapping is roughly 50% complete (the WIP thread itself can be found at http://www.map-review.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1416 for interested parties), and the voice script is just about finalized as well. The trouble I'm running into is finding voice actors for the many parts I have in this map series.

The current list of needs (and needs filled) is as follows:

Phelan - Eldritch

Rebel Controller - Shadriss

Lord Umbra - ???

Lord Wraith - ???

Lord Blight - ???

Darth Malice - Shadriss

Imperial Officer - ??? (BabySpinach?)

Computer - ??? (Eldritch, if he can remember how to make the one he did in the first map)

If you have any specific questions, post them here, or contact me directly on MSN at shadriss@hotmail.com.

For background - Other completed projects include RPG_Commenor, Quantum Phase Generator, Duel of the Fates (V2), and a small smattering of others, all posted at PCGameMods. The first installment of Deception can also be found at PCGM.

Sir, (I call you sir because of the respect I have for you lol. The Deception mod was amazing.) I'll throw my voice in for consideration if you're still working on the project. I may know a good few other people who might, too.

Archived