Home

eeeeeeeee rsn!

Heeya, Herr Room Zabbit!! ;D

Ho, wow, and Fräulein STCTSTTC!!

*cough* Uuhhh hope you are uuhhh all well? Not dead, buried under a pile-o-panties? Computer and internet still working? Greatnessss. Really.

(Note to meself: Find the fuddlebudge out why Plan A never seem to work, even if it's double-secured!)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... does this mean we can call off the search and recovery mission and all the corpse-sniffing dogs now, since it appears we might just have a live body on our hands?

Or should this be used as proof that you can post to the internet from the afterlife? :dozey:

:joy:

For the pregnant girl, a lit bacon would suffice too. Preferrably dipped in a delicious mix of strawberry cream, blended french fries and borschtsch.

As for the rabbit, I'm not really sure. A huge burning pile of acholic dolphin feces, perhabs? I'm pretty sure that's his brand.

You miss those posts containing rather utter strange .. tjeeyy.. errr..content, which won't let you sleep for weeks? I didn't even know about milk in biscuits before, pse.. and look at me now. I haven't slept for hours recently, just because of that last *informative* post. °__°;;

*feels the cold steel in his back*

-- The hell.. Why not! ^__^

I don't think it was the LF Icon on the sky, I think most of the people came because there was a smell of ice cream and pie here... I'm damned sure that was the reason..

Anyway, if you see any specter of the past poking their head it, Lick them!!!!!!

EDIT: F34R MY 1337 POST!!!!!!11ONEONE!!!!!!

Now I Be a |337 postah!!!!!!!!

hurry and close that door, the sanity could get through ! and thats a serious offense to this lunatic asylum :D

nononono!

that was when it was lonely here, now it's warming up :D

I GOT IT!

we all showed up again cus someone closed the door!

Archived