Home

eeeeeeeee rsn!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey everyone! Thought I'd say hi! I work new hours - hard to get on the net without everyone thinking I'm a starwars nerd at work. 26 year old mom of 1 son and another baby on the way!

All I have to say is ......Flu shots hurt like a bitch!

Congrats and best of luck with the new addition! i have one due in mid december.

Didn't she said she lost her net connection like one year??

Don't you see that's her covering, she went to a secret mission to help Dr. Evil to conquer the world, but something went wrong and she had to escape for like a year or so.

Now, I shouldn't have said a thing, she will kill me >_<

Wow, so much for a trusted Lieutenant.

My minions come from Minion Corp., which specializes in henchman and minion training and servitude.

If you need a trusted Lt., STTCT, I highly recomend Lieutenants R' Us, which does the same thing as Minion Corp, but get's the applicants for that covetad position that every "almost overachiever but happy with the second in command" person desires.

Or, you just hire/conscript your husband/girlfriend/lover/soul bound unwilling mistress (or man-slave)/captured beauty form the masses because you can because your an evil overlord/mistress to fill the job.

Personally, I have several trusted Lieutenants, because they all compete against eachother for my approval, which fosters better ideas, ultimatley. :D

Good to see Aresen hasn't changed much. :dozey:

Ray! Edlib! Ike! You all survived the Jedi purge as well...adapt we must to our new lives of false names and living in hollowed out trees. My advice is to shoot the squirrels straightaway, or you will wake up with their dung on your head.

Froop. :D

I knew making that hole in the tree was a wise choice. And the other Jedi laughed at me.

That's because you cut a hole into little trees. It only works when the tree is actually big enough to cut the hole into :chainsaw:

on another note, i still say we should plan a forum invasion. just for once :D

(maybe a non-LF affilate D: ))

Archived