Home

If you get a Three Six Tee this november, what games will you get?

REDJOHNNYMIKE

Ok, first off, this is not X360 vs PS3, in fact I may buy the sony as well if it's got what I want, but this is about x-box.

If you buy the new system, what will be some of the games on your list?

And would you buy the "core" system or pay the extra C for the HD and the free Live?

Some of the ones I want are:

Gears of War (I know it's gonna be late, but whatever)

Full Auto (Burnout with dual 50 cals:D)

Perfect Dark Zero (I was sold the first time I saw the protagonist;), my only problem is the voices seemed odd in the video?)

Dark Sector (Sam Fisher in Space)

And more later so somebody else can be the first to say their favorite:D

(my mem's really just that bad:D)

Oh and what does everyone think of the wussy new case style:D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst Im leaning towards getting the ps3 or even N-rev first, I really dont know much about the games coming out, apart from the obvious EA stuff.... I know the ps3 will get a Final Fantasy VII title, so I might lean toward that... I'll probably miss out on mass effect, ah well - thems the breaks :)

mtfbwya

I don't know what games I'll get, but I probably will end up getting the $400 package of the xbox. It seems like the most logical choice in terms of cost, because if you buy the $300 you have to buy over $100 of accessories anyways.

Yeah, I don't see how anyone other than oblivious, neon blinded, christmas shopping parents would get the "core" system, unless it's a matter of money.

@Astrotoy, maybe I heard wrong, but on G4's Tokyo Game Show special, I thought they said that there was a final fantasy game on TRIEX?

Yeah, but you don't have to get all bent over the desk to play it...oh wait, that didn't come out right did it...

:D

Personally I use the PC-X combo, there's always a good new game for one of them.

Although, I'll have to look a little deeper into Mass Effect,

maybe I saw the wrong trailer, but all I saw was a couple seconds of what looked like standard 360 graphics and no play?

i'm not much of a console person myself, but a couple of 360 games have caught my attention. namely just 'Gears of War' and 'Perfect Dark: Zero', though. so far, i haven't seen much of anything about 'Halo 3' to warrent a drool-over, and Kotor 3 hasn't been announced yet, so...

but overall, i'd have to say that i'll just stick with PC games for the time being. *hugs his PC*

i'm not much of a console person myself, but a couple of 360 games have caught my attention....

Same here.

When I first saw Mass Effect, I was dead set on getting an X-Box. Luckily for my wallet, as the exitement wore off, my logic kicked in. hehe

I would love to SEE K3 on the 360, though I'd rather PLAY it on my PC. Still, it should look great on the 360 when it does come out. Great eye candy!

Mass Effect should be a good game. I'm fast becoming a Bioware fanboy. hehe

*hugs his PC*

Machines need loving too!!!

*hugs my PC*

so far, i haven't seen much of anything about 'Halo 3'

So a series of two great games, the second one being the most wanted game ever, and ends in the most annoying cliffhanger ever won't make a sequel? And then on the Bungie site somewhere it says they started on a new project to months ago. Theres gonna be a Halo 3, I'll bet all of my post count on it.

^^ What gives you that idea? With bungie being enslaved by microsoft, they could be working 24/7 on Halo3 for the release of the 360

hehehe looks like a mix of Olde English and german...

It would be funny, but he talks like that in real life, and it gets annoying really fast.

@RJM: Contrary to what your sig says, we are not planning anything. There are no plots born in the frozen north, no mindless zombies trained in anti-president tactics, and nothing else going on here. Besides, if we wanted to invade you guys, we already would have, since we did kick you @$$ in the last war.

@hal, unlikely, but we can only hope:D

just don't use em up too much, I WANT SEQUELS PLURAL:D

and as for K3, the same youngling sweatshops that produce jedi robe replacements are working 27/10 so it may even come out in october:D

I knew you guys were with sadaam, but you didn't win;)

Not that war silly, the one where we were with the British, you guys attacked us and we counter-attacked, made down to new Orleans and a few other places and burned down the White House. You call it something or another, but we call it "That time we 0WNED those Americans and their to scared to fight back".

Archived