Home

If you get a Three Six Tee this november, what games will you get?

REDJOHNNYMIKE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So a series of two great games, the second one being the most wanted game ever, and ends in the most annoying cliffhanger ever won't make a sequel? And then on the Bungie site somewhere it says they started on a new project to months ago. Theres gonna be a Halo 3, I'll bet all of my post count on it.
it would serve you well to finish the quote: i haven't seen enough info about Halo 3 to warrant me getting excited about it. yes, i've played both Halo and Halo 2, but that doesn't automatically make me 'head-over-heels' that there's gonna be a sequal. my point was that other than the announcement by Billy Gate$, there hasn't been any other information reguarding the game, not even a little screenshot to show you what the graphics are gonna be like.

call me crazy, but its difficult for me to get excited about a game when all the information about it is a little announcement about what Micro$oft is gonna do to counter the PS3 release. :dozey:

Oblivion is, at the moment, the single biggest reason I'd get a 360.

This is a game I'll get for the PC. The mods add great value to this game. Morrowind has tons of great mods that improve and expand the game and we can expect the same for Oblivion.

But if I ever get a new gen cosole, even if the ps3 specs look very nice, it will likely be a 360 because generally speaking, I find the games released for that console more appealing to me.

This is a game I'll get it for the PC. The mods add great value to this game. Morrowind has tons of great mods that improve and expand the game and we can expect the same for Oblivion.

for this reason I get rpgs and rtss only for pc. i get fps for ecksbocks because they are more fun to play with my brother and are better in the short run.

I'd have to say PC has an edge over x-box in the FPS simply because sniping with a mouse is more precise than a thumbstick, although I preferr the stick for running/straffing,

What TRIEX needs is a half-pad for your left hand and a revolutionary new mouse for the right (vice versa if you're left handed;))

kinda like N's new one

but awesommer:D

You were comparing the console to shallow games,

and of course there are games with bad story for consoles,

the same is true of any platform,

PEOPLE MAKE BAD GAMES:D that aint never gonna change,

But someone always makes a good one, for every platform.

I have X and PC, they both have a more than sufficient supply of games with good story, some of them FPS.

Maybe the action hides it a bit, but not all FPS's have bad stories.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived