Home

If you get a Three Six Tee this november, what games will you get?

REDJOHNNYMIKE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played on a 360-demo pod the other day, and came to the conclusion that Kameo and Cod 2 rule.

Kameo features a cartoony, but mature world with nice light effects and characters. i can reccomend trying it out..

Also, Cod (call of duty) 2 is nice. Although it is a PC-port, look at the word! PC-port! It just looks great! I'd say Intel and AMD have a serious problem.

@Ztalker, YAY, an anti-playahater :D we are sooooo cool XP

@Bastila, There's a thread here about mass effect, I think you may have that to look forward to,

Although, I seem to remember some g4 show, A guy from EA said something about Bioware and Pandemic mergin, or EA buying them both, so I don't know (Help us, oh internet news junkies with your links to facts:D)

@Lynk, DV's are probably still getting a feel for the new system, so the launch and early stuff definitely won't live up to the systems full potential...take a look at X-box launch games...then look at halo 2, I'd say looking like halo 2 is a pretty darn good start for being one of the first games designed for the system.

@ REDJOHNNYMIKE: Rare is owned by Microsoft and along with Bungie have been part of the 360s development since the beginning. For them there is no "getting used to" period. To add to that, Halo 2 should be used as a benchmark to determine what games should surpass completely in terms of graphics, not what a game should look like at the least, especially with a nextgen console.

Yeah well it's too late for Perfect Dark isn't it, you don't have to tell me things will get better... obviously they will... FOR OTHER GAMES.

The problem with it looking like Halo 2 is that it shows on improvement, it just shows what we've already seen, that's the problem. If Rare was a third party developer who didn't have contact with the 360 all this time I would go "wow that's a great effort" but sadly they're not, they're a Microsoft company and they have had years to develop this title and it looks like nothing new.

Was anyone else actually able to get one?

I live outside of Athens, which is home to Ohio University (#2 Party school in the country) and guess how many systems Wal-mart (only game system seller in driving distance) orders...4!!!

And I turn on the TV tonight, and people in big cities are walking out of stores with multiple systems? And that launch they had in the desert, they brought them in by the truckload.

Seems to me, they need to spread the love around a little *shakes fist*

Archived