Home

Writers needed

Espiox

I'm designing a set of LucasArts classics DVD covers (inspired by Laserschwert's), and each one will have an inlay. The front and back of the inlay will have the front and back boxart, and inside will be some screenshots and text detailing the history of the game. This is where you guys come in. I'm not a terribly good writer, so I need help from all you LucasArts fans out there. All you need to do is write a few paragraphs about the following games:

- Maniac Mansion (1987)

- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1988)

- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

- Loom (1990)

- The Secret of Monkey Island (1990)

- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (1991)

- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1992)

- Maniac Mansion II: Day of the Tentacle (1993)

- Sam & Max Hit the Road (1993)

- The Dig (1995)

- Full Throttle (1995)

- The Curse of Monkey Island (1997)

- Grim Fandango (1998)

- Escape from Monkey Island (2000)

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Something like?

---------------------

Loom: 1990

Long after the passing of the second shadow, when dragons ruled the twilight sky and the stars were bright and numerous came the age of the great Guilds...

Thus begins Loom, the highly acclaimed and often overlooked classic from LucasFilm Games. At once pioneering and enduring, it has secured its place in gaming history thanks to its powerful story and unique interface. As well as being the first Classic Adventure to make use of the advantages of CD-ROM technology, Loom also set a new benchmark for computer game production values. A thirty-minute audio drama was included with the original release, demonstrating an unprecedented level of story immersion. To this day it remains a challenging and fascinating masterpiece.

Largely overshadowed on release by the seminal Secret Of Monkey Island, Loom's groundbreaking interface set new rules for freedom of creativity in the gaming industry. With three difficulty settings, it was in many ways the most pioneering game of its day. Designed by Brian Moriarty, with artwork from Mark Ferrari and music by Michael Land, Loom tells the story of the orphan Bobbin Threadbare. Join him as you unravel the mystery of the Loom.

---------------------

That's a bit crap on re-read, but I just knocked that out. Is that the kind of thing you want? Because I'm sure Gabez will happily do them for all those games :)

Archived