Who's your favourite Sith Lord?

The Doctor

Who's your favourite Sith Lord?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite Sith Lord?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Maul (I know he's not a Sith Lord, but...)
    • Exar Kun
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Plagus (Palpatine's Sith Master)
    • Darth Traya
    • Other

Which Sith Lord do you think is coolest? I think that Revan is the ebst, but I'm obsessed with anything to do with KotOR, so...

I also think Exar Kun was cool, though I don't know if he ever actually claimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith (my pre-KotOR history is a little rusty).

None of the above, because my favorite is Darth MdKnightR! Muwahahahaha! But seriously, I thought Maul was the bad-a$$ of the galaxy, even if he did get cut down. I wish they hadn't have done that and left him to be the Sith Lord throughout the Prequel trilogy. He was much more interesting that Darth Tyrannus.

I'd have to say Exar Kun, Darth Revan, and Darth Maul. Exar Kun because he was the inventor of the doublebladed lightsaber and was just kind of cool to me, Darth Maul because he had a doublebladed lightsaber (despite all my comments so far, I actually hardly ever use a doublebladed :lol: ) and was a good lightsaber fighter with a bunch of good items. Darth Revan, because you get to play as him and he is probably the most powerful force-user ever.

Archived