Who's your favourite Sith Lord?

The Doctor

Who's your favourite Sith Lord?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite Sith Lord?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Maul (I know he's not a Sith Lord, but...)
    • Exar Kun
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Plagus (Palpatine's Sith Master)
    • Darth Traya
    • Other

:disaprove You don't like Jedi or Sith? :disaprove

I think they both have their problems:

The Sith are a violent, cruel, sadistic race, and they only desire full control of your insignificant galaxy. They fight amongst each other and kill each other just for a little more power. They lie to their underlings to advance theiy own goals.

The Jedi are very similar. They lie to their apprentices to "protect" them, and they argue in an only more slighly civilized manner (the form of a "council") in which they dare to single-handedly (albeit indirectly) decide the fate of the galaxy. They don't kill each other, thank the stars.

I didn't include Vader because I knew everybody likes Vader. Who can't like Darth Vader? I wanted people to vote for someone other that Lord Vader. I didn't forget about him.

I already said why I didn't include Vader. I forgot about Dooku. I forget most of Attack of the Clones, actually (bad movie).

Eh, I chose Exar Kun. He was insane-bad, and he had the misdeeds to prove it. Plus, he got bonus KotOR homage. That's enough to win me over.

Runner up was Nihilus, though in all fairness he didn't much have an allegiance. He would have consumed the Sith eventually, had he "won". Plus, he looked and sounded terrific. And he was badass. So, yeah...

You are weak. You will destroy yourself, just as all Sith and Jedi do.

[Insert Game Show Buzzer Here]

Ooooohhhh! I'm sorry you are incorrect!

Apparently you didn't read what I posted before then did you? I said Lord of the Sith... not Dark Lord of the Sith... there is a difference.

I think they both have their problems:

The Sith are a violent, cruel, sadistic race, and they only desire full control of your insignificant galaxy. They fight amongst each other and kill each other just for a little more power. They lie to their underlings to advance theiy own goals.

The Sith that exist in Star Wars aren't a race... they are followers of an ideal set forth by the first Dark Sith Lords, which is a perversion of the ancient Sith Race's teachings on the Force. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Darth Maul or Darth Revan. Darth Maul because he was really cool, and weilded a saberstaff; I just liked him better than Palps, Dooky, or Grievous.

Darth Revan, because he is 1) super powerful, 2) cool looking with his mask, 3) he actually had a brain (and used it!), 4) because he gets redeemed (in my game), and 5) because I was him :D.

Archived