Home

Can't Save while playing DOTT with SCUMMVM

jmartin

I just started replaying DOTT again using SCUMMVM, but although the game runs fine I can't seem save at all. Whenever I try to save using the menu or the quck save keys (Alt #) it says that the save game was unsuccessful. I believe that the autosaves that are supposed to happen every five minutes are also not working as the same message comes up roughly every few minutes while I'm playing the game. Do I need to copy DOTT over to my hard drive or have the game in a certian directory? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
I just started replaying DOTT again using SCUMMVM, but although the game runs fine I can't seem save at all. Whenever I try to save using the menu or the quck save keys (Alt #) it says that the save game was unsuccessful. I believe that the autosaves that are supposed to happen every five minutes are also not working as the same message comes up roughly every few minutes while I'm playing the game. Do I need to copy DOTT over to my hard drive or have the game in a certian directory? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

i have the same problem, how did you do it?

Archived