• Jaina Solo
    • Jacen Solo
    • Kit Fisto
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough question dude

From the movies Mace makes everything look very cool, but i'm a traditionalist and have to go with Luke. The whole being the last then bringing back the Jedi and defeating Vader.

But i'd have to say Revan is my favourite of all Jedi. The ultimate sith lord then being redeemed, defeating his traitorous apprentice and saving the galaxy. (as i always play as LS male).

You didn't even include the 2 greatest Jedi ever, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon! Or at least my 2 favorites. But Obi-Wan gets the nod over Qui-Gon.

Just lke in my Sith Lord thread, I wanted people to vote for someone other than Obi-Wan an Qui-Gonn. Anyone who doesn't like them is insane. Two amazing actors playing two awesome characters.

You didn't even mention Mara Jade Skywalker!

No offense, but I can bare;y stand the post-ROTJ stuff. The Yuzhan Vong were an idiotic idea, Skywalker getting married was stupid as Jedi aren't suppossed to love and now the first Jedi in 30 years or something is showing all the others after him that it's OK to be a horny, mandalorian-loving son of a...

anyway, I think Mara Jade was a useless character. Her job as "right hand of the emperor" was ridiculously stupid, and I can't stand her or the fact that she's pregnant with Luke's child(ren).

To summaraize, I didn't forget about Mara Jade, I just think she's useless.

As far as the movies, obviously Obi-Wan, but I would probably have to say Luke and Anikin Skywalker. I think you should have more choices, however. As far as others, I would say Revan and Bastila probably, Ulic Qel-Droma (duh! look at my name) and Nomi Sunrider, and of course Yoda. There is a lot more though (Siri Tachi, Kit Fisto, Jolee Bindo).

Doh! I forgot this was a multiple choice poll! :mad:

Archived