Home

LINUX VERSION OF DEDICATED SERVER?

Smuggler Vito

A linux version of the dedicated server for PS2/PC was promised to us for SWBF1. Nothin happened. It's okay, SWBF was a beta and I expected them to put forth their efforts on the new game.

Well, what's up? Do we get our LINUX based server software? I hope so cuz the WINDOWS version stinks. Not to mention that it will be hella easier (for me at least) to have access to a LINUX server on a T3 line. Talk about hosting a few GREAT DEDICATED SERVERS to leave up for clan battles and stuff. I personally prefer the private rooms to the public servers. Better gameplay and better challenges!!!

Hook it up!

They never released a Linux server build for SWBF1? For shame Pandemic/Lucasarts!

That explains why there are so few dedicated servers up... ;P

If SWBF2 doesn't have one, it likely will meet the same fate. This is just essential nowadays...

They never released a Linux server build for SWBF1? For shame Pandemic/Lucasarts!

That explains why there are so few dedicated servers up... ;P

If SWBF2 doesn't have one, it likely will meet the same fate. This is just essential nowadays...

+1

i have emailed my contact at Pandemic about this issue and haven't got a reply back from him yet.

Archived