Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

Sienna smiled. "Nothing better to do... just let me get Megan checked into a hotel first."

She turned to stare at the broken plane door. "One more thing... we don't really know each other." She turned back to Michael and extended a hand. "I'm Sienna Wakefield."

The dark clouds got lighter and rolled away.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

troezen had jumped into the nearest empty seat he saw. He wouldnt let himself be caught. The police ran past him, they obviously hadnt seen his face well enough. He just sat there. He had to hope that he'd be ok and no one would spot him or identify him to the police.

The passenger next to Troezen stared at him. This was a kid, no older than fifteen.

"Dude," he whispered. "I saw you on the wing... that was awesome!"

The passengers began filing off the plane and into the terminal Sienna stood at the front and apologized to everybody about the delay. As Troezen passed her, she handed him a slip of paper as she apologized for the delay.

"You're unusual," she had written. "But that doesn't mean you should be arrested. Next time you want to come to America, try catching the next flight rather than attaching yourself to the wing of the one you missed."

The passengers continued filing out of the plane and the sky darkened again.

((Nope... no char controlling... Sienna slipped you a note. It was your choice if you read it or not... I simply wrote what the note said. As for leaving the plane, I said the passengers continued filing out... didn't say anything about specific characters.))

Thunder rolled and it began to rain.

((Remember that only a few minutes ago, the sky was clear... no cloud in sight.))

((perhaps... but let's leave it.))

Troezen saw the rain. He was glad that at least he didnt have to bare the rain while he was on the wing.

He now knew why he had had to get on the plane - her. It was the girl who had jus given him the note. He also recognised her from the party. This was all making sence now.

He sat down in the airport and waited for her to finish with the passangers. He only just realised how tired he was. He sat there and rested.

((Woah...look at what happens when you're absent for two days, I'm gonna need someone to help me introduce Sarah to the plot because I'm starting to feel a little too left out))

Sarah got out of the plane just as everyone was and stood right in the room where they placed all the passengers.

Micheal saw the rain and didn't mind. That was probably the least odd thing that had happened that day. He heard what Kyle muttered but acted as he didn't hear as he left.

On his way out he turned his cellphone on and immediately called Miguel.

"Hey man, you're so lucky you flew down there, I'm stuck in the worst traffic." Said Miguel.

"Yeah well, guess what? I'm not in Seattle."

"What?"

"Just watch the news tonight."

"All right...."

He hung up, then began heading toward the exit to wait for Sienna.

((Dark Empress, you could go sit next to Troezen... start up a conversation between the two of you. Since he's determined to follow Sienna, Troezen, Sarah, Sienna, and Michael will meet up sometime. As for Kyle, well, I suppose he could overhear the conversation (especially if it has something to do with following Sienna) and join in.))

Finally, all the passengers had left the plane and the policemen came to Sienna and the rest of the flight crew.

"We didn't see the man," one of them said. "We'll keep looking in the airport."

"Don't bother," the pilot said. "If he's this good at blending with the rest of the passengers, there's no way you'll find him in there, where there are so many others."

"We'll still give it a try," the police said. "But you all are free to go now."

Sienna left the plane and quickly found Megan.

"They didn't find him, did they?" Megan said. Sienna shook her head and pulled Megan to her feet.

"They won't either," Sienna told her friend. "Come on... I'll get you to a hotel room until the next flight."

"What are you going to do?" Megan asked. Sienna frowned.

"I... I agreed to meet up with a guy on the flight," she answered slowly. "Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I did."

"You always warned me about hooking up with strangers," Megan said. "Change your mind?"

"No," Sienna answered. She took a cell phone from her pocket as the girls continued toward the exit of the airport. With a sigh, she dialed Michael's number and told Megan, "I really should break this off... no telling what he wants with me."

The phone began to ring...

"Hi, Michael? It's Sienna Wakefield... the flight attendant from the plane. Look... I don't mean to be rude or anything... but, uh... I really don't know you... so... um... I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to... get together... you know what I mean?"

She smacked her forehead. "I mean... I don't know what kind of person you are and you really don't know what kind of person I am either... so... I..." She pulled the phone away and stared at it. Then, she muttered, "oh, dear God, help me..." and cut the connection.

"I'm stupid," she told Megan as they walked out of the airport. "I'm sure he thinks I'm an idiot now."

"Does that matter to you?" Megan asked quietly. The rain began to fall harder as Sienna answered.

"I know it shouldn't," she muttered.

"But it does, doesn't it?" Megan pressed. Hail started falling.

"Ok, so it does!" Sienna snapped. "There, I said it... are you happy now?"

"Call him back," Megan answered. "Tell him you're sorry and that you'd still like to get together."

"And make myself look like more of a fool?" Sienna screamed. The sky began dumping snow... and it finally caught Sienna's attention.

"It's snowing," she gasped. Megan frowned.

"In July," she whispered.

"Dear God, what is this world coming to?" Sienna whispered. The snow stopped and the clouds rolled away. Sienna looked at Megan.

"Freak storm?" she suggested. Megan shook her head.

"It was you," she answered. Sienna stared at her.

"What?"

"You caused the snowstorm," Megan answered levelly. "You got angry. It clouded over. You made a fool of yourself and got depressed. Rain turned to hail, turned to snow. Your anger and depression were erased by astonishment at snow in July and the storm left."

"Freaky," Sienna whispered. Megan shrugged.

"I should be used to it... after all these years you've controlled wind."

Micheal sighed. So much for that. He picked up his bags and began walking out, but stopped.

It was freaking snowing. He gaped, and then the snow abruptly stopped, which turned his gape into an all-out jaw-drop. He picked up his bags again and started to walk out when he saw Sienna again.

He debated with himself wether or not to approached her, then finally decided what the hell, he'd made enough of a fool of himself anyhow. He approached her.

"Sorry, but the connection was cut....what were you saying on the phone?"

Color flushed into Sienna's face and Megan gently nudged her friend toward Michael.

"I... uh," she stammered. Megan stepped in.

"I think she was trying to tell you that she'd be a few minutes longer than she'd expected," she said. "Snow delays, you know... pretty wierd, huh? Snow in July?"

Sienna tried to recover her composure and nodded quickly. "Yeah, crazy..." Knowing she must have sounded rather stupid, she blushed again and turned to Megan.

"Well, the snow factor's gone," she said. "So I'll just be a few more minutes... I'll get Megan to a hotel and then..."

"I can get myself to a hotel," Megan interrupted. "Go on. Enjoy yourselves."

Sienna glared at her friend, but then turned to Michael with a smile. "That takes care of that..."

The sun came out from behind the clouds and the roads began the slow process of drying out after the unexpected rain, hail, and snow.

Archived