Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

"planes arent all they're cracked up to be and i know." Troezen smirked. "But you're definatly right that we need a hotel or something, I dont know how ive kept going this long, i suppose that its the idea - fear gives men wings: i have to keep going so i do."

Troezen leant against the wall, "I'm sure I saw what looked like a half decent hotel somewhere over there," troezen pointed in the direction he thought it was, "it was proably about a mile or so away, worth trying?"

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Im slightly confused. was sienna the only one working on the plane?))

Troezen nodded. "Later I'll make some costumes." He said sarcasticly. "i mean lets be serious, perhaps we can be some crime fighting team or whatever, but for now i think there are slightly more pressing matters. Like me not getting caught by the police, and im sure they're on to me and im also pretty sure they saw us flying." he said to sarah, "so let's just get into a hotel and lie low for a bit, then we can work out what to do next."

Troezen was very tired and getting very edgy.

- "I know, so let's go" - Sarah said.

Sarah waited for the others to go, she saw the hotel, it was alright, it was the MacCallister hotel. "Never heard of it", Sarah thought. She walked to the man on the reception desk.

- "I'd like a room for me and two others, please" - Sarah said.

"1000...Well, I'm gonna have to talk with Miguel." Mused Micheal. "For some reason he gets pissed off when I do something irresponsible."

He took out his cell and called him.

"Hey Miguel?......Yeah, remember those apartments we were looking at?.........Yeah, well how'd you feel about renting a house?......No, I know, but I met someone on the plane and she's offering us a pretty good price.....What?......." He sighed. "Just..y'know don't say anything embarassing." He sighed again, and held the phone out to Sienna.

"He wants to talk to you."

"One thou-. Mil dola-. Where the hell do you live?" Asked Miguel, also trying to get a better price. He sighed. "All right, we'll take a look at it. I'll pick you two up at the airport." He chuckled. "I'm gonna get there first by car than you two by plane. See you there."

He hung up.

Micheal sighed. "So what'd he say?"

"Suspicious at first," Sienna laughed, handing the phone back to Michael. "He wanted to know why I was trying to con you first. Then, I rather shocked him by telling him how you've been acting. So finally he said you guys would look at the house, though he did complain about the price... it's a nice house. I could threaten to raise the price." Sienna laughed, having no intentions to do so.

Archived