Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megan had a short temper. Being partially drunk and having some stranger yelling at her best friend didn't do anything positive for her. And at being ignored, her temper ran out. She reached into the front seat and slapped Miguel. Hard.

"Shut up and drive!" she screamed. In an only slightly quieter voice, she continued. "We're all tired here and it doesn't help to have some nut like you screaming at us at the top of your lungs! Not to mention my head now hurts worse than I'd like it to thanks to your carelessness of stopping so suddenly!"

With that, she fell back against the seat, feeling somewhat drained and not much better.

Troezen had been silent through everything. He was half asleep. It was basicly the first time he'd been able to relax since he'd been on the wing of the plane.

He woke up when sienna started giving miguel directions. "I really dont care where we go as long as there's a bed i can use and a fridge i can raid."

He sat back again and went back to sleep almost instantly. His head dropped onto sarah's shoulder.

Miguel followed the directions. Halfway there Micheal suddenly groaned and covered his ears. His own head was beginning to hurt. The engine and street noises were too loud for him. Miguel looked at him alarmed.

"You ok man?!"

"I'm fine......just get us there fast."

Miguel accelerated, and soon they arrived.

"C'mon, let's get inside." Said Miguel, getting out.

Sienna got tylenol for Micheal and sighed in response to Troezen's question.

"Well I don't know about the rest of you," she said, "but I do still have a job. I shouldn't have left the plane, but since I have, I have to come up with a reason why I did." She put her hands on her hips and said sternly, "I am not going to loose this job."

"Well that's great for you but what about the rest of us. I came out here because of you guys, but do you see me complaning? We have to come up with something that is mutually benifitial and means we all get what we need out of it and we dont loose anything. Sound ok?"

"The question is what do we do with ourselves? we have a bunch of witnesses who have seen what we can do, they know what we look like, and some know who we are." Kyle said gesturing to Sienna. "This will eventually get out to someone somewhere, either they will want to kill us because we're freaks, run tests on us because we're freaks, or join us...because they're freaks too."

Archived