Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They do," Sienna said. She took some of the money and went in, buying a room for two days. Then, she walked up to her room and opened the window, catching the attention of the others.

"Get rooms for two days," she said. "We'll move after that's up if not before."

Micheal went, began registering. He paused for a moment, and then requested a room the same floor Sienna was on.

As he went up he could hear all the discussions going on in the rooms around him. He went to his own room, opened the window and looked around. He located Sienna's room from there. He laid down on the bed, and closed his eyes. He couldn't sleep, the noise around him wouldn't let him. He sighed, stood up, and began pacing around.

After a while, he decided to go to Sienna's room. He couldn't stand just hanging out alone with all the noise around. He walked over, and knocked.

Sarah went out of the shower, the on tv there were more news on the crash Sarah frowned as she saw the news.

"Reports have come in that several passangers are missing, though passangers on the plane admitted to have seen them alive, the police think they might have gone deeper into the woods. The FBI is currently working alongside the police to Locate these missing passangers..."

Photographs and names of the others were shown on the tv and even Sarah's, the only missing photo was that of Troezen since there was no record of him on the flight.

- "Oh my god" - Sarah said to herself.

((i miss a few days posting and look what happens...)

Troezen had been drifting in and out of sleep the whole way there. He then got out and went into the hotel.

Troezen got a room under his real name - antonio starr. He went up to his room and put the TV on. He saw the news. It was all about the crashed plane but they didnt say anything he didnt already know or could guess.

He went to sleep - he was still tired from the flight, a few hours sleep was all he needed now.

Kyle took out his zippo and kept flicking it open and closed, occasionally lighting it, and he was pacing. He did this when he got real bored. He finally sat down, picked up the phone and dialed Sienna's room number.

"Do we have to stay in out seperate room or can we party?" Kyle said jokingly.

Sarah lay down on her bed.

- "Can't go out anymore" - Sarah thought to herself.

Sarah took the phone and dialed Sienna's room number.

- "It's all over the news, our names and photos, except Troezen's who actually was just a stowaway" - Sarah said then sighed - "Anyway I just thought you should know, if you need me I'll be in my room."

Archived