Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen was woken up by sarah's call. He got up and got ready to go. For the first time in several days, he wasnt tired, but refreshed. He went to the door and walked down to sarah's room.

Half way down to the room, he heard a loud crack of thunder and saw a flash of lightning outside.

He knew what it was and ran up to Sienna's room and knocked on the door - "Sienna? Are you ok? I know you just caused that lightning. What's happening?" Although, somehow he knew what was going on. He could sence it.

He realised imediatly what it was: his powers of precognition had strengthened into this - being able to sence everything around him and knowing what is going on as well as before they happen.

He stayed there. He felt slightly silly now.

"We're all over the news," Sienna said, joining the group. "So we're moving. We'll make a stop at a store near here so we can change our appearances..." She swore quietly. "We'll need new clothes too." She looked down at her flight attendant uniform which she'd been ignoring to this point. "I'm a dead giveaway."

She turned to Sarah. "When we get to the store, I'll need you to buy my clothes as well as your own." She wrote down her measurements and handed the slip of paper to Sarah. "Think you can handle that? I'll stay with the car."

Micheal pulled in at the store. He got out.

"All right, I'll buy the hair dyes, you guys just worry about clothes." Said Micheal, and he walked in.

---------

At Sienna's house, MIguel paced around nervously. Despite what he'd said to Megan, he was worried. Micheal was smart, true, but he wasn't exactly the fugitive type. The phone rang, and he picked it up, believing it to be Micheal.

"Hello?"

"Is Megan Holland there?" Asked a cold voice on the other end.

Miguel froze. "Let me see if she's here." Said MIguel, he pressed the mute button.

"Megan, there's some guy asking for you over the phone."

- "Sure Sienna" - Sarah said and went in the store.

Sarah got some clothes, she was more of a casual girl. She took some jeans for her and Sienna and some shirts. The amount of clothes in the store was too short.

- "well at least this will last a couple of days" - Sarah said and went to pay for them.

She exit the store and gave the clothes to Sienna.

- "That was the best they got" - Sarah told her.

Megan called Sienna's phone while demanding of Miguel, "Not answering?" Then, she swore. "Sienna's not either."

She looked around. "Ok... I'm probably gonna regret this... come on, we're going to the bank."

She ran out to her car.

--------------

Sienna nodded. "Anything's better than this uniform," she said, glancing down at herself. "Thanks."

Right in the middle of the parking lot, she slipped the new shirt on over her airline uniform, took the uniform top off underneath it and pulled it out. Then, she put her arms through the shirt's arms. "Jeans... glad I'm wearing a skirt, this makes this so much easier..." And she pulled the jeans on under the skirt before pulling the skirt off.

"Much better," Sienna said. "Thank you. Now we wait. I think Micheal went for the hair dye... next hotel we stop at, we'll only be there for a few minutes... long enough to change what we look like."

She smacked her forehead. "Go back into the store and buy a pair of sissors and a razor."

"The bank? Who was that?" Asked Miguel, following her.

------

Micheal simply bought some jeans and a T-shirt for him. He picked grabbed the hair-dyes they had on every natural hair color, paid, and headed back out.

"Got the hair-dye" He said, putting the the bag under the front seat.

Archived