Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

"Somebody who wants his $25,000 that Sienna gave to Micheal," Megan snapped. "So we have to take $25,000 out of the bank account Sienna and I share and give it to him."

---------------

Sienna smiled. "Wonderful. I just sent Sarah back in for sissors and a razor... we'll have to change hair styles too, you know."

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, that's good," Sienna told Sarah.

----------

"I was drunk, so I gave the money to Sienna," Megan explained, getting in her car. "I told Sienna to give the money to a guy sitting in seat 23B. Your friend Micheal sat in that seat. My friend Sienna gave the money to him because I told her to! Now, I find out that the guy who was supposed to get the money didn't even get to the plane."

"So why do we owe him this money?" she went on. "Connect the dots. Micheal wouldn't know why Sienna gave him the money. Sienna wouldn't know why Micheal was supposed to get it. They're on the run. They will spend the money if they need to."

She put her head in her hands and moaned. "Ugh. Ok, so now we have to go."

"We'll wait for Troezen and Kyle to get here and then we're headed to another hotel," Sienna answered. "We'll stay at that one long enough to change our hair and face and then we'll be on the move again." As an afterthought, more to herself than to the others, she said, "God knows were..."

---------

Megan started the car and backed out of the driveway, heading toward the bank.

((WJ, JM - I wish you wouldnt go so far with it so quickly!!! but meh))

Troezen went around and got a white sleevless T-shirt and a black shirt over it, he also got a pair of black jeans. He quickly paid, and saw the group outside.

He then saw Sarah was holding scissors and a razor. He suddenly realised what was going on. "hey, don't touch me with those!" he said pointing to them, "i'm clean already!"

He then suddenly collapsed on the floor - he could sence everything going on around him and it was overwelming.

A moment later he stood up holding his head, he closed his eyes and tried to clear everything out of his head.

"I'm ok" he said - he clearly wasnt. He kept going and got into the back of the car.

"Old life is over," Sienna said. "We'll never get that back. We have to run because we can't buy a house or anything like that... not with fake names. So it's hotel to hotel for now. Maybe later, we'll come up with some way to settle down again, but we'll never go back to the way we were."

Archived