Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sienna shook her head. "Look at how destructive mine are now," she said. "If I wanted to, I could just find things to make me angry and destroy a city. It takes less control to hurt and destroy than it does to eas the pain and save the day."

-------------

Megan pulled to a stop at the mall and got out quickly. "We don't have much time left."

"so are we just going to drive around until we find something? Let me go up - i'll land quietly on the top of that building and have a look. It will be fine."

Before anyone could reply, he was already on top of the nearest building. He looked around, but he couldnt see anything that stood out. He went at full speed in the air around the area and saw a small motel - it wasnt much, but it was enough for what they needed.

He flew back. "there's a small motel over there, is that good enough for you?"

Sienna sighed. She turned to Micheal. "Let's get out of here. Now." She turned to Troezen. "You shouldn't have gone up. It could have gotten you spotted. We'll go where you said, but try to remember I know this city well. We don't need you flying all over the city peering at things and getting seen."

"I might not be made out of eyes, but that doesnt mean that I cant sence what's going on. The reason that I collapsed just then was because I could suddenly sence and feel and know everything that happened. So yes, I do know that for sure. Now let's move before we are seen!" Troezen was getting annoyed at Sienna. She didnt understand that he knew exactly what he was doing.

He suddenly spoke with caution and urgency: "we have to go now! I think that someone's on to us. I cant tell who though, but they feel different to me somehow. But eitherway, they know who we are and they don't feel friendly to me"

Micheal drove to the motel.

"Look, you may be able to sense wether or not someone saw you, but flying up anytime you want to is still risky. Even if a person didn't see you a camera could've. "

========

Miguel got out of the car and followed Megan. Inside the shopping mall, the food court was suspiciously empty except for one man sitting at a table in the middle. He looked at Megan expectantly.

Troezen sighed, he could see that he wasnt going to win the argument. "Alright then. From now on I'll just walk everywhere and maybe occasionally I'll take the bus - but no flying."

He sat quietly - he was trying to discover who he could sence, but he wasnt strong enough yet.

Sienna got out of the car and went into the hotel. She paid for a single night in a room and went to the room she was given. Once she got there, she took the clothes Sarah had bought for her and put them on. Before entering the hotel, she'd grabbed a box of hair dye. Now, she looked at it... and wrinkled her nose.

"Black?" she muttered. "Black-haired Sienna? Oh, geez." Finally, she shrugged and murmured, "Thank God for naturally darker skin."

With that thought, she dyed her hair. When the dying was done, she went back to the car and got the sissors and went back to the room. When she was done with the sissors, her hair was much shorter in the back and styled to cover one eye in the front. When she was done, she went back to the car and got in.

"Short hair makes for quick drying time," she muttered, running a hand through her now black hair, which was mostly dry by this point.

Micheal checked in for one night, and dyed his hair blonde. When it was done, he looked at himself in the mirror and muttered. "If Miguel sees this, I'm never living it down."

Using the razor he cut his hair much shorter, and combed it to one side. He looked at himself one last time and sighed. He quickly changed into the clothes he's bought, leaving his old ones stuffed in the closet.

He left the room, disposing of the dye box by throwing it into the trash can next to the elevators. He went back to the car and saw Sienna.

"So how'd I look?" He asked

Archived