Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

Sienna laughed. "Oh, you're cute." Then she smiled thoughtfully. "I wonder what the next person to rent my room's gonna think when they find S. Wakefield's flight attendant uniform hung neatly in the closet... that they checked into the wrong room or that the hotel's haunted?"

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sienna laughed. "And sell the house for a million dollars."

----

Megan approached the table slowly.

"What goes up," the man said.

"Must come down," Megan answered.

"Including birds," the man said.

"I don't like birds," Megan replied.

"It's raining cats and dogs," the man said.

"An umbrella won't do you any good," Megan told him. Then, he nodded.

"You have what I want," he said. She nodded and handed him the envelope.

Megan realized she'd have to tell the truth... well, partial truth. "I... I gave it to the man sitting in seat 23B. He had all the right responses, so I never guessed he was the wrong guy." She sighed. "So when you called, I felt it was my duty to repay what I lost you. So that money's out of the bank account I share with a friend."

Sarah went to a room after paying for it, she took the hair dye and used it. Her hair was red now, it looked good on her since she had white skin and blue eyes. She cut her hair short just to be as long to barely reach her shoulders. Then went back to the others.

- "Guess I'm ready" - Sarah said.

The man sighed.

"I hope you know who he is. What you were asked to transport was money, yes. But there was a certain inscription in the money. Something very important. In any case, the money is sequential. Which means as soon as the money gets to the bank it will start leaving a paper trail."

Micheal pulled out and began heading to the hotel.

---------

The man leaned forward. "There's around 10 different inscriptions, repeated over and over. As long as he didn't spend ALL of it, we should be fine. Of course, by tomorrow the government will be alerted, and begin tracking them. They'll be arrested, even if they're innocent. I suggest you find them, and bring the money to me."

"We gotta find them, now!" Said MIguel, speaking for the first time. The man looked up at him.

"And who is this?" He asked Megan.

"I'm a fri-"

"I didn't ask you." Said the man, cutting him off. He looked at Megan.

"Well?"

"He's a friend of the guy who has the money," Megan answered hesitantly. She stood. "We'll do everything we can to get in contact with them."

---------------

"On the road again," Sienna sang softly. She looked out the window and said, "Welcome to the new us."

"Maybe because it's real and it's happening to you," Sienna suggested. "In books it's never you. It's always some other guy or girl. But this... this is personal."

----------------

Megan began hyperventilating on the way back to the car. "How the hell are we supposed to find them now?"

Sienna gave directions to Micheal. "We'll stay at this hotel for a few days. We really should keep on the move, but with our new looks, we should be able to stay longer in the different places. When we get to the new place, I'll call Megan and let her know what's going on."

"Another hotel I guess." He turned to Sienna. "Know about any around here?"

----

Miguel was muttering something in spanish as he got back into the car, then he spoke "We've got a day to find them. They left the hotel, left their cell phones.......There's no way to find them in time"

Archived