Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

((For the benefit of those no longer at the party, I give you a time skip :D and for those of you still at the party, feel free to keep it going if you want... I'm sure our characters will interact again some other time. :) ))

Sienna awoke to the sound of an alarm clock. She rolled over to turn it off and sat up. Megan had not gone back to her own room the night before and was still sleeping on the other bed. 5 AM. Time to be getting ready.

She slipped into the bathroom and prepared for the day. When she was finished and completely dressed, Sienna came back out of the bathroom and went over to Megan.

"Come on, Megan," she said quietly, shaking her friend. Megan moaned and muttered something about more sleep. Sienna shrugged and shook Megan a little harder. "Wake up, Megan."

"Go away, Sienna," Megan muttered this time and rolled over. Finally, Sienna managed to wake her up... with a blast of cold air to the face. Megan sat up in a hurry, colliding with Sienna's open hand.

"Damn you!" Megan hissed, putting both hands to her head. "Hate it when you do that... I need sleep... terrible hangover here."

"And yet you still drink," Sienna answered. "If you're going to drink, at least drink water -lots of water- when you do it. Cuts down on the hangover."

"How would you know?" Megan muttered. "You don't drink." She looked at the clock. "And why did you wake me up? It's 5:30 in the morning! You're the only one that needs to be at the airport early."

"But you need to get to the airport," Sienna answered. "I got you a seat on the plane... didn't think you'd want to take a taxi to the airport, so you're coming with me."

"I hate you..." Megan muttered. Sienna smiled sweetly.

"Hate me later," she said. "Shower now."

Megan obediently got up and shuffled into the bathroom.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle woke up to the alarm clock. He was definatly a morning person, as soon as he wakes he is full of energy. Kyle went over to the stereo and put in a Led Zeppelin CD and blasted it. He took a shower, got changed and then made some breakfast. As soon as he finished he got his bags, got in his car and drove to the airport. He waited by the passenger loading area place ((Yeah, in don't know what its called.)).

Sarah was tired and left the party after talking to a couple of people, she went back to her foster parents' house, went to her room and slept there.

The night ended, it was too early, ten to six, she got up, took a bath and went down the stairs to the kitchen and her mom was already waiting for her.

- "How was the party?" - her mom said.

- "Ok...a little lame actually" - Sarah said.

- "Ready to go back to work?" - her mom asked.

- "Wish I wasn't, but yeah, I'm actually thinking of going back to school too" - Sarah answered.

- "Very good, come on, I'll take you to the airport" - her mom said.

They drove to the airport and then they said goodbye to each other and Sarah went inside and waited in the passenger loading area (Don’t know what it’s called either Curt-Man :p) She then thought to herself, “I haven’t finished the code of the program yet, my boss is gonna kill me”.

A horn sounded in the distance. Micheal groaned, and rolled over. He looked at his clock: 6:00 AM. He was going to be late. He quickly stood up, grabbed his suitcase, which he had packed the day before, and headed out the door. Miguel was in his car waiting for him.

"What's going on man? I probably woke up everyone before you woke up. " Said Miguel, Micheal stumbled a bit. He was not feeling well. As he climbed into the car, he wondered if someone had spiked his drink the night before.

"C'mon, let's get you out of here."

The drive to the airport was quiet, both of them too tired to talk. Finally they arrived.

"See you in a couple of days." Miguel was driving his car back home.

"See you, man. Have a good flight."

"Thanks."

Micheal ran into the airport, glancing at his watch: 8:12, this was not good, he hurried to the check-in counter, and thanked God there wasn't a line. He waited through security and ended up breaking out in a flat-out run to the gate. They were about to close it.

"WAIT!" He screamed. "I'M COMING!"

The airline worker, bewildered, opened the door again. As he took Micheal's boarding pass he commented. "Cutting it close there, aren't we."

"Long line for security." The worker nodded.

"All right, go right in."

Micheal ran into the plane. He stopped after entering, recognizing the stewardess as the from last night.

"Hey, you again." He said.

Once Megan made it out of the bathroom, it was 6 AM. She grumbled the entire way to the airport. By 7, Sienna was in a quick meeting with the captain and the rest of the flight crew and Megan was asleep again. By 8:15, the plane was at the gate and Sienna got Megan into her seat before moving back to the front of the plane to greet the boarding passengers.

At 8:45, most of the passengers had boarded and Sienna was told to shut the door. Suddenly, her sharp ears heard a shout from inside the airport. "WAIT! I'M COMING!"

Startled, Sienna peeked out and watched as the gate door was opened to let another man slip in. He hurried down the ramp and into the plane.

"Welcome aboard," she said, stepping aside. Then she heard him say, "Hey, you again," and she took a closer look at him. A smile lit up her face.

"Surprise, surprise," she said. "Welcome aboard. You just barely made it..." To emphasize her point, she shut the plane door and locked it in place. "See? Now I suggest you take your seat. The safety announcement is about to start and we'll be pulling away from the gate soon."

Micheal grinned at her and headed toward his seat. He glanced at his ticket: 25 A. When he arrived there was a man in a business suit sitting in his seat.

"Hey, man. You're in my seat" Said Micheal.

"Look, I've got an aisle seat ticked, and I hate aisle seats. Now, 23 B is open, why don't you sit there?"

"But-" Began but then frowned, realizing there was no good reason to not accept this man's offer. It was an empty seat, and it was closer to the exit than the current one.

"Okay" He said, and headed two seats forward. True enough, seat 23 B was empty. He sat down

=========

Meanwhile the passenger waited in the security line and glanced to his ticket. 23 B, 9:00 AM. He wasn't gonna make it. He sighed and left the line, heading toward the pay phones.

Sarah went on the plane before they closed the door, he saw the girl from the other night, she was the flight attendant and saw two others she had seen, she sat down in the seat opposite Kyle, the one she had seen storming out of the house. She threw her hair back and began to read a magazine she had brought.

"Oh," Megan muttered. "Right..." She sighed and stared at him with bloodshot eyes. "So you know my name. What's yours?"

The safety announcement played on the video screens and Sienna and the other flight attendants walked around, making sure everybody was in a seatbelt. When she passed Megan, Megan glared at her and looked away out the window. Then, the flight attendants went to their seats and the plane taxied to the runway.

((and this is what happens when you dont post for a few days ;-) ))

Troezen got bored and left the party, but he now knew why he had come - the girl, the guy who shouted, he didnt quite understand though.

----

He was in a hotel, he could hear some girls screaming at each other, but he could not hear what they were saying.

Troezen suddenly knew that he had to get onto a plane, but he had practicly no money left and his flight home was in a few days time.

-------

He was at the airport, he was too late to run onto the plane. He wasnt sure about what he was going to do, he'd never tried it before, but he had to try...

He stood outside and when no one was watching, he flew over the airport and landed ontop of the plane as it started to take off. He held on tight. Somehow, nobody noticed him.

This was going to hurt.

"Yeah," Megan answered sourly, looking out the window again. "I was supposed to work on this flight..." She glanced up toward the front of the plane. "... and thanks to Sienna, I'm stuck in a seat..." She glanced at Michael and leaned her head against the chair. "Look, I don't mean to be rude, but I did pick up quite a mean hangover. If you don't mind, I'd like to try for some sleep."

She stared out the window for a few more seconds, closing her eyes just before Troezen caught the wing of the plane.

------------------

Meanwhile, Sienna sat patiently in her seat up at the front of the plane. Another flight attendant nudged her and pointed to a window in first class. Sienna's eyes widened.

"No way in hell he should be able to do that," she whispered, staring at Troezen as he somehow managed to stay on the wing of the plane.

"At least I know I'm not hallucinating if you can see him too," the other flight attendant whispered back. "But then there's only one question."

"How the hell did he manage to get there?" Sienna agreed. "And how can he stay on?"

"Do we tell the captain?" the other girl asked. Sienna nodded.

"When we level out a bit more, I'll go talk to him," she said.

"The higher we go, the worse it'll be for him," Sienna murmured as the banging started. "He'll die." She stared intently out the window to where she could still see the man banging on the side of the plane.

Suddenly the air around Troezen warmed up as if a heater had been switched on.

I wish there was more I could do for him, Sienna thought to herself. At least this way, perhaps the poor man would stop banging on the side of the plane and stop frightening the passengers who could hear it. But there was nothing she could do about the ones who could see him.

"Can't we help him?" one of the flight attendants demanded. Sienna shook her head.

"If we open that door, we'll be sucked out, along with the pressurization of the cabin," she answered. The air got still warmer around Troezen and sweat drops began to form on Sienna's forehead.

Sarah saw Troezen hanging from the plane, then turned to look at the flight attendants who were discusing it, she approached Sienna and said.

- "Tell the captain to drop the altitude, if he does that when we open the door no one will get sucked out the plane" - Sarah said.

"A lower altitude wouldn't make a difference," Sienna argued. "The cabin is pressurized and if we open the door, that pressure will go rushing out. The best thing we can do is change course to a closer airport and hope he can last that long. That much I will request of the captain. Now please return to your seat."

Carefully, Sienna got out of her seat and moved slowly toward the cockpit door. She rapped on it with her knuckles. "It's Sienna. Somehow there's a guy on our left wing. I recommend changing course to the nearest airport and flying as low as you can. Hopefully, he can survive."

"Thanks for the warning, Sienna," came the response. "We'll see what we can do."

Sienna made her way back to her seat. A moment later, the captain's voice came through.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, some of you know there is a man on the left wing of the plane," he said calmly. "Please remain in your seats. We are changing course for the nearest airport. From there, this man will be taken into custody by the police and we will continue our flight to Seattle, Washington. Thank you for your patience."

Archived