Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Right... I'll call them," Sienna said. She picked up her cell phone and was struck by a sudden thought. "We shouldn't keep these either... they can be traced."

She swore again and dropped the phone on the bed. On second thought, she picked it up."I'll only use it one more time."

She dialed the number and Megan answered.

"Hey Megan, it's Sienna. We're on the move already. Next time you see us, you probably won't immediately recognize us."

"What?" Megan demanded. "What's going on?"

"Our pictures are all over the news," Sienna told her. "We have to move and change."

"Keep in touch," Megan said. Sienna promised she would.

Megan told Miguel what was going on and then asked, "Do you think they'll be able to get away with this?"

Megan flipped on the TV and found just what she'd expected. A series of photos was being shown... the 'Superheroes', as they were now being called by the other people on the plane.

"With this on 24/7?" she asked him. "Do you think they can get away?"

--------------

"From now on, we use pay phones if we need anything," Sienna said. It was clear her emotions were beginning to shut down.

Sarah called Troezen.

- "Hey Troezen, we need to move out, our pictures are all over the news, well not yours but we're all leaving so if you wanna come along, we have to go now" - Sarah said and then dialed for Kyle, there was no answer.

Sarah called Sienna again.

- "I can't reach Kyle, could you tell him or tell me where I can find him?" - Sarah asked.

"She said they were going to disguise themselves." There was currently a picture of Kyle. "Look, dye his hair black, cut some of it off, maybe some colored contact glasses and he's unrecognizable. "

------

Micheal sensed something strange about Sienna. He lightly grabbed her arm. "Hey, you OK?"

Sienna whirled to face him. "I didn't want this!" she screamed. Lightning lanced out of the sky, plunging through the roof and connecting with Sienna. After the blinding light cleared, Sienna was still standing there as if nothing had happened. Her voice was a whisper. "And this is what I get?"

Suddenly, Sienna burst into uncontrollable laughter. "Look at me! I just survived a lightning strike!"

And then, she collapsed. The sky cleared. Sienna almost looked as if she were sleeping, but she had passed out. Her emotions had finally won over.

Archived