Home

Star Wars TV Series News [spoiler tags]

Windu Chi

i heard it's a post ep.3 show of vader or fett? i think a post ep.3 show of vader hunting down the jedi would be cool and Luke could fit in their as the story teller. ya know, recounting tales of his father's adventures whenever he finds out about them. shouldn't require too much eye candy and could be more set on story. just a thought.:)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Prime

I'd like to be on the Death Star on Star Trek Enterprise.

"You may fire when ready."

:D

Have a look at this:

Enterprise VS Death Star

Also, I think that the TV series would be ok. It depends if they do it like the clone wars or with actors.

I have not seen the Clone Wars so I dont really know what it was like but ive heard good reviews.

Luke could fit in their as the story teller. ya know, recounting tales of his father's adventures whenever he finds out about them. shouldn't require too much eye candy and could be more set on story. just a thought.

I can see it now -

Luke on the Acadamy on Yavin IV in his rocking chair and a pipe to smoke. The droids are sitting on the floor by the fire place and R2 interups every now and then to ask a question to Luke.

It would be so nice to watch.

Or we could watch paint dry. Which ever you feel like.

Not good enough. I'm making it a bannable offense
I'm not too sure what the Yuuzhan Vong are/is/were but what the hell

Yuuzhan Vong

should I start running now???

Yea I watched the TV show it was an animated sereis. And I think it was taking place between EpisodeII and EpisodeIII. I think that they should make a TV/movie of what happend after ALL of the movies so they can clear all that EU stuff up like if Bobba really came back or not. And also if Luke gets married to that Mara person and stuff.

I think the show should be thousands of years after the EU ever reaches.

It says "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away" so lets see the not so long ago in a galaxy far far away. Let's see what happens three or four thousand years after the films.

I dont know when the EU is up too but there has to be a time that they havn't got up to yet.

Well then I guess they should make ANOTHER 3 movies. One after all the original movies explaining what really happened like what I said about the EU. Then one that is set on the generations of Luke's son and Han and Leia's children. And then the one thousands of years later. Such a good idea right?:p

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Dunno much, but I know that they were fought thousands of years ago and after the wars, the Republic was formed as a galactic trading company.

Now that's what I'm talking about!:D No one knows much about that period of time in the Galaxy and would be the perfect place to start comming up with new stuff like stories, Heros, Tyrants, Ships, Romance, what did Lightsabers look like, what was the Jedi Order all about, and where was the Council located if Corasant wasn't yet discovered. And also, what was the "True Sithari" before the Sith was actually just and Ideal?

Yes a good TY show would indeed be a good way to motivate story writers and George Lucas him self to start writing back-stories and chronicles, and the episodes of the HyperSpace wars that would begin every friday night at 9:00 PM on channel... whatever. :cool:

it's been confirmed (sort of) by kevin smith. when i say 'sort of' i mean he has given every indication that he is working on it with mark hamil without actually saying it... if you catch my drift.

and i believe mark hamil let something slip that he is involved too.

i'm not sure if kevin smith will direct it or just write it.

it’s possible that mark hamil might direct it (having made his directorial debut last year with The Comic Book movie (which Kevin Smith was also involved in)) with kevin Smth writing it as well as being executive producer (along with george lucas.. although he wont have much to do with it)

rumour has it that the series will follow a bunch of jedi knight as they try to re-establish themselves as 'guardians of peace' in the new republic.

Luke skywalker will pop up now and again but wont be a central character.

Originally posted by guybroom

Unless I'm mistaken then Kevin Smith has done a lot of childrens TV shows. Or so says IMDB

:lol:

No, Siv is referring to Kevin Smith, the Producer/Writer/Actor/Editor. Responsible for films like Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Mallrats, Dogma and Chasing Amy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003620/

I love his movies, and I'm sure he'd be perfect to write/direct the series. I hope this turns out to be true ;)

And google was no help at all :p

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kevin+smith&btnG=Google+Search :dozey:

Archived