Home

Lying Manual

Nanda Keon

I found that in my instruction manual it said under the heavy transport it says that for example of vehicles AT-AT and MTT yet where is the MTT?

They lied to me but maybeIt's the PC version or just mine. but if you have any probs similar to this one then post it here.

• 2 weeks later...

The PC manual is very messed up. I don't know about the console manuals. The background pictures show clone troopers in gian speeders on yavin. The MTT isn't in the non modified version. There are maps at places like lucasfiles that have MTTs in them. I noticed that the website for battlefront 1 shows a 2 man speeder. Well, there aint one on pc. They aren't very careful on accuracy on this game. All they care about is rag doll effects when a grenade blows.

I agree, the pc manual for SWBF PC was pretty useless, unfortunately. I think often these manuals are mass printed before the games are even finished, and then never proof-read and updated later.

I remember back in the day software companies used to issue "manual addendums" for changes that occured after the manual was printed or correct errors and slip them in with the box (like a little slip of paper or card with the corrections on it). Now they just assume nobody reads them or don't care what we think. ;P

I mean they could even just issue a new readme file that you could download or auto update, but they don't even do that. Lazy... ;)

...Now they just assume nobody reads them or don't care what we think. ;P

I mean they could even just issue a new readme file that you could download or auto update, but they don't even do that. Lazy... ;)

From what I've seen, any corrections are in the ReadMe file. I always read the manual, though sometimes its after I beat the game :nut:.

Can I add? On the Kamino level under Clone Wars while yoda is talking there seems to be all kinds of starfighters in the background, but there aren't really any in the level. I actually searched around using a jet trooper, and of coarse there was no such thing. Did they just blow the whole thing off or what?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived