Home

My kotor 3 idea

Darth Serebus

Just let me know if you like it or hate it.

3 years have passed since KOTOR2....

Characters- NPC

Darth Serebus- A true sith from the outer rim who has come to save his offspring from the massacre, which is the "True Sith". Serebus has a unique light saber which is completely black yet has a white thin highlight around the saber. The saber is composed of the Black Star Forge Crystal, a Static Star Forge Lens and a Black Nexus Emitter. The black star forge crystal is highly unstable without the static lens which acts as a randomizer, this unique blade is called the " Shadow Saber ".

Serebus other light saber which is used in the off hand is the Wraith Saber's deadly counterpart, the " Phase Saber ". This saber looks more like a handle with a camaflauge beam. The components are not given. Yet what is known is that the Saber can bend light and inflict massive damage on any " darkside user".

Serebus has some unique Force abilities which he has developed as a true sith. Similar to Breath control in technique, he has an ability he calls phase, when drains alot of force points. This ability allows Serebus to phase through any form of matter, lasers, grenades, traditional light sabers are of no use. Serebus is vunerable only to certain force attacks in this form. Another Force ability is Area Stasis, this puts every opponent in a 40 foot radius in Stasis.

Serebus has many other powers such as Force Crush, Destroy Opposition, Area Drain, Mind Control, Speed Valor 3, to name a few. It is believed he is the true creator/manipulator behind the Ratakan who created the Star Forge and a abandoned master of Darth Nilihus.

Thats a little background on Serebus.

The story takes place as a ship appears out of hyperspace in the wake of battle between Republic and Imitated Sith forces. The ship is vaguely familiar, its a battered Ebon hawk. Its crew consists of the two droids, 2 republic soldiers, the PC( you ), Jal Coboath and a Sith Prisoner ( Serebus ). You learn that this Sith agreed to be trialed by whats left of the Jedi Council.

You soon discover in order to get your destination you must fight your way through in space.

NPC- Jal Coboath

If you have read any starwars books the last name should ring a bell. This is a force sensative descendant of Jonus Coboath. Jal is a republic scout who once worked for the Sith. He's Brash and eager, a bit of a smart ass and your best friend. Jal is on the nuetral side of things, he views wars as nessecities for evolution.

HK-47

Now aquiring a new master, as programed by his True master. HK is loyal and preferes killing and maiming over perserving life. He at first calls you Meatbag or Flesh thing. He gives you some answers to how the Ebon hawk survived and the where about of its previous crew. How ever his small companion T3-M4's memory has been locked out by an unknown hacker.

Serebus states only one thing:

" Revan and the Exille cannot comprehend the true powers of the Sith, balance must be maintained before infection proceeds. They fight a battle against true lords of the Force."

Continuation of Story...

The Ship arrives on Telos, where a new council awaits. The ship appears on the landing pad and a host of armed Republic troops stand by to fire if the Darth Lord shows any sign of hostility. They walk into the Chamber where the council sits. Amazingly you notice thier are more women on the council and a figure sits at its head, another young Yoda perhaps?

" The Dark one comes, he has. His intentions unknown to us, speak of this he shall. "

Serebus-" Amusing, you think I have come here to destroy you. To seek re-admittence.. punishment or death perhaps? No. I have come for the only one who can save you. "

" The one you seek is not ready despite the legacy. "

Serebus- " I tire of your insight, my former master. The council you have composed is in a state of fragments, these children cannot save you from what lies in the outer rim, none of them are the rank of master, unlike you and I."

" You talk as if we cannot defeat these "true Sith"." says one of the members

" The power he wields, great it is, twisted by the darkside it has become, yet unstoppable it is not. "

Serebus- " **laughter** Spare me, these theatrics to hold on to your preconceptions of light and dark. Sense this my former master, I control the force, both light and dark, unlike the true sith. If I wanted, everyone in this room would fall before me. Let me show you a fraction of what lies in the outer rim. "

You see the council attack Serebus and you see the republic soldiers firing at him, you join them as they attack, yet the lasers pass through him, and the sabers swipe right through him yet he still walks forward to the yoda look alike. He raises his hands and everyone is in stasis.

Serebus-" You cannot stop them my former master, only with my guidance can you mold the one I seek. I could strike you down and there would be no record or no history of the Jedi, this refuge I can destroy with a mere push in the force. "

Serebus looks at you

Serebus- "The one I seek stands still in this room, I felt the power, in order for the galaxy to survive, it must be unleashed. I came to train this one, yet in order for this one to understand, he also must be trained by you. "

The Yoda look alike- " I see, a path this one must take..give me time to think, my former student. "

Cut---

That was kind of interesting, a little bit different from the other ideas. However, this "Serebus" could not be the creator of the Star Forge, because in KotOR I it explains that ancient Rakatan built the Star Forge (Not to mention this guy would be about 25 or so thousand years old!). Also, wasn't Darth Traya the master of both Nihilus and Sion?

And if this guy is one of your party members, it sounds like he is invincible and would make it way too easy.

Oh, and I believe I am supposed to say, welcome to the forums Darth Serebus!

That was kind of interesting, a little bit different from the other ideas. However, this "Serebus" could not be the creator of the Star Forge, because in KotOR I it explains that ancient Rakatan built the Star Forge (Not to mention this guy would be about 25 or so thousand years old!). Also, wasn't Darth Traya the master of both Nihilus and Sion?

And if this guy is one of your party members, it sounds like he is invincible and would make it way too easy.

Oh, and I believe I am supposed to say, welcome to the forums Darth Serebus!

I agree that the Ratakan built the starforge, but Sith always will use a method of manipulation. Im suggesting that the ratakan was weak and manipulated by a higher power. This guy is a party member but will only be utilized on 2 planets, when you are at a certain level.This gives teh player a glimpse at what he/she could potientally become. He also uses his powers of the force from the Ebon Hawk like Traya. Yes Traya was the master, but what happens if the master abandons the apprentice & the apprentice finds a new master.

As far as age is concerned remember in episode 3 I think, Sidious mentioned a Sith who could prolong his life span. I was proposing Force Rebirth. An ancient Sith method of Immortality which the user Meditates and uses the Dark energies to transgress into a mere infant, who still retains the memories of his/her existance. Depending on alien species the infant will mature at a normal rate, yet force powers are not exploited fully untill the user grows to the exact age before Force Rebirth.

Maybe, but at the time the Rakatan built the Star Forge, they were force-users and a powerful force. I doubt that Darth Serebus, unless he had studied them, could have manipulated someone that advanced and strong in the force.

And I also doubt that Nihilus and Sion would have willingly "put" themselves under a new master, they already were very powerful and I doubt would have taken a lower rank. Besides, he would have been mentioned in KotOR II.

And Sidious did mention someone who could bring back the dead, but not give himself immortality. Besides, how could he survive that long? It doesn't matter if you have used that technique millions of times and are thousands of years old, you can't just keep using that wierd phase or whatever thing you talked about. Eventually someone is going to catch you off guard.

Maybe, but at the time the Rakatan built the Star Forge, they were force-users and a powerful force. I doubt that Darth Serebus, unless he had studied them, could have manipulated someone that advanced and strong in the force.

And I also doubt that Nihilus and Sion would have willingly "put" themselves under a new master, they already were very powerful and I doubt would have taken a lower rank. Besides, he would have been mentioned in KotOR II.

And Sidious did mention someone who could bring back the dead, but not give himself immortality. Besides, how could he survive that long? It doesn't matter if you have used that technique millions of times and are thousands of years old, you can't just keep using that wierd phase or whatever thing you talked about. Eventually someone is going to catch you off guard.

Alright, I'll scratch the fact SEREBUS built the STARFORGE although it could work. BUt I disagree that he would have to be mentioned in KOTOR2, TRAYA wasnt mentioned in 1 considering Malak was Revans apprentice. Also Serebus isn't Scions master. Besides using Force rebirth Serebus could have masqueraded as an lightside user and slowly manipulated Nihilius before he fell to the darkside thats the benefit of being nuetral for a period of time. Serebus has had many masters, I think he has found a way to keep himself from getting caught.

Also using FORCE REBIRTH, Serebus has the benefit of having many masters himself, which would explain the Yoda look a like whoes name I forget.

You said that Sion and Nihilus took another master, I guess I don't understand the "Serebus isn't Sion's master", yet "manipulated Nihilus." You might have to explain that more.

Im suggesting that DARTH SEREBUS as Grando Mus Saf trained Nihilus as his master before he fell thus manipulating him through influence to fall. Also I believe there are several Jedi councils in the KOTOR Galaxy, hell if Papaltine can manipulate the Jedi council, surely anyone from the Darkside could if they masked thier "true intentions".

I hate to keep using ROTS as a reference, considering so many plot holes are thier, but plot holes promote discussion.

Most of the darkest of Darkside users were intially good, so I sense Nihilius at one point was good, considering Trayas apparent flaw, her co-dependance on having someone to control. Serebus weakness is he wants to save his child from being executed by the true Sith. His former padawan, Lady Moniah cut her self off the FORCE like the Exille because of what she discovered through the FORCE BOND with her master. She is the mother to Serebus's child.

You guys think this is a good idea or not?

Darth Serebus please read the Forum Rules before posting again... Bumping a thread with a post like this is a no-no... see Rule #5.

#5 No "Bumping". Please do not make posts simply to get the topic back up to the top of the forum. If people have something relevant to post, they will. Also, please be patient when waiting for replies. Don't worry if you don't get a response right away. People around here are helpful and friendly, and if someone knows the answer to something, they'll let you know.

Just an FYI! :D

Thanks for the encouragement.. Since I draw comics I wanted to do this story..But I felt it made more sense within the realms of KOTOR. Sometimes you need complex and not so complex characters and stories.. I think the KOTOR 3 story should be complex and have a good resolution.

Just like in my game you may not be the one SEREBUS was reffering to. Although he looked at you, other party members were involved. Also cerebus means protector of hells Gates or 3 headed dog guardian of hell. He hunts and kills, the name alone should make one skeptical of his motives.

Darth Serebus is Nuetral....and he use to be a true Sith.

If you are the hunted why not create hunters to hunt those who hunt you.

Bad guys do it all the time to prove a point. Especially when the good guys can do nothing.

Also your thinking like a brute sith not a technician or a chess player. Serebus is a chess player so he doesn't think like most Sith. Although he is powerhungry like most.

Agian think of the SIth as a gang, Serebus was apart of the SIth, yet for some reason which is stronger than his connections to the darkside, it has forced/convinced him to leave. The sith( gang) are not to happy with this at all. So like any gang or mafia, its business. The sith want him and his family/ partners dead, everyone one of them. So there are no ties.

Although powerful, he may be or may not be as powerful as the 4 remaining True Sith Lords. So what do you do, you convince or (keyword:) manipulate others to protect you while you instrument your plans to foil your adversary. Look at each indvidual gathered as a layer of armor. While teh character begins to out manevuer his opposition.

Besides we need Intel to inflict fear while we play the game.

A recklass sith is like Anikan once he turned.

A smart sith is Palpatine manipulating the entire republic.

Another reason Serebus respects and fears Revan because he is the man, yet looks at the Exxile as dangerous because he is like Revan's lightsaber and this new character as the Force powers Revan could use.

Ahhh as the plot thickens...

we soon discover that Darth Mennis is the apprentice of Lord Tesque.

Lord Tesque- SITH LORD NPC

" Cast me away, for I am the wretched beast, the monster which will render the lightside mute. "

" Aligning yourself with Serebus... He Fears what he sensed in you-- the very fear which ripples through the edges of the darkside. Your FEAR has made you powerful. Your fear will inprison you to the darkside forever. "

LORD TESQUE-

" What of Revan, the one who seeks refuge from destiny's desires? Emotion and greed are constant instruments of the force, however letting it run wild fuels and inflicts anger in its wake. Revan like all apprentices of the darkside will let that desire fuel them until they are eclipsed by the blackhole which resides in them. "

" Serebus... how many more times shall we play this game?"

" Every being attached to the darkside empowers me!"

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^

That's alright DS... (I believe Achilles was referring to the other poster CliffyTundra.)

Having multiple posts in a row is usually called 'Double Posting' and it is an unwritten no-no around here, because if you have the last post in a thread and you want to add something to your post you can use the "edit post" feature and add it to that last post, as a matter of fact you can edit every post you have ever made, and add or subtract things from them at any time, unless the thread gets locked. ;)

I think the max length of a post is like 40,000 characters or so, so don't worry about filling that up, unless you have something really big to post. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived