Home

Meetup 2006!

access_flux

i was thinking. that around christmas/new years next year, we should organise a big meet up for everyone on the forums, say in london. the reason i say end of next year, it means we can all save our pennies, and us foreign folk have time to get our acts together, and that way, we can have a HUUGE meet.

opinions? i was told this has already been suggested, but i thought i would at least give it a go.

There's just one problem, many of the swampies can't do that since we simply aren't old enough. I would love to do something like this, but these really good ideas hardly ever work out :(

That's fine, we don't need things being awkward. :xp:

I'll probably join in, depending on how school's going. Niner and I have to harrass Paul anyway, so yeah.

While it's a great idea... well, let's just say the money thing is an issue... as in 'I don't got none'... and am not likely to get any more anytime soon... while I do have a job, I haven't been to work since August 19 or so... just 'cause of school, ya know...

so if any kind of meetup is possible it would have to come to me (and no, I ain't tellin' where I am... my parents agree with TK-8252's)

Archived