Home

What/Who you would be in the SW universe.

RobQel-Droma

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be from a little planet we call Alderaan, and I was off-planet when it was destroyed. Thats the reason for being neutral but leaning dark.

And the hometown would be Alderaan's unofficial capital of Davington, in the country of Daveland, in the central continent of Davegarde. Guess what me RL name is.

I would probably have been born on Yavin IV (I'm a good friend of Suvam Tan, he gives me 20% off all his stuff :) ), and then moved to Alderaan. I would stay there for a while and then move to Mon Calamari, and get into the podraces or swoop races (I am not talking about the timed races, I am talking about racing against other people. I was dissapointed in KotOR with the timed races, I wanted to race on a track against other people).

My ship would be a similar prototype ship like the Ebon Hawk with a blue paint scheme. Other that that, I would travel in SoroSuub Cutless-9 (Saesee Tiin's ship) that was painted black.

Other than that, I don't know.

I'd be a black scaled, mutant male Ssi-ruuvi that could use the force with a warp blade* like lightsabre. my class would probably a unique one (I'll call it templar for arguments sake) that has both powerful force use and extremely powerful melee skills the disadvantage being poor combat force use, in that most class force powers are geared towards self-enhancement and healing resulting in few offensive force powers.

something some people forgot is that most jedi excel in certain areas my characters area of expertise would be health/buff manipulation.

*any1 whos played starcraft will remember the dark templars warp blade and the unerving sound it mkes as it rends flesh

If I knew where I was from, I'd be born on Koribaan, or someplace worse, raised fighting against the DS

I already did my ship.

PS, I thought other inclusions were allowed, you did go into quite an inventory in your first post:D

And later, you started discussing who your brother would be...

;)

PS, I thought other inclusions were allowed, you did go into quite an inventory in your first post:D

And later, you started discussing who your brother would be...

;)

That, I did. If you are talking about the "getting off of the hot Jedi wife topic" then that wasn't what I was exactly thinking about when I said

"anything" :).

If I can have another character he would be an invisible human that can easily pass through solid matter so the galaxy would be unaware of me. I would use these abilities to combat the simialarly skilled illegal space nazis which infest the galaxy with the aid of our lord the spaghetti monster.

Unite my brothers and sisters the time is nigh, the peril great and the rewards greater! rally behind the banner of the great spaghetti monster and embrace his noodly appendage, with his might and our potential enlightenment we can rid the galaxy of disease and hunger and begin a new era of brotherly/ sisterly love.

ramen.

http://www.venganza.org/

• 2 months later...

I'd be a Sith Lord, created in a unkown place, at the hearth of the DarkSide (sounds like Earth) by the DarkSide. I would have a hot wife, I trained myself. I would have 2 lightsabers, with different colors. I would create the colors myself, and later alter them myself as well. That way I would always have the colors that suits my mood.

I would have absolutely no morality. And I would be a human. My body would not be affected by the effects of using Force Lightning (so no Palpy mutations for me). I would be able to change the color of my eyes as well as make my eyes glowing (or that you see burning flames in my eyes).

I would wear some good looking Sith robes, as well as a nice cuirass (if not included in the robes).

curious...

I'd be a Sith Lord, created in a unkown place, at the hearth of the DarkSide (sounds like Earth) by the DarkSide....

The darkside has a hearth ?? There are planets in EU(alot of them appear in KOTOR) with a strong darkside presence, chiefly being due to the presence of sith tombs there...

The PT quite clearly established that midichlorians generate the force. How the force is used can be aligned with light or dark... the midichlorians may possibly create life, but numerous external factors/choices contribute to whether one becomes a sith/dark side user

I would have a hot wife, I trained myself. I would have 2 lightsabers, with different colors. I would create the colors myself, and later alter them myself as well. That way I would always have the colors that suits my mood...

lolz... I wonder why the angry sith always have red sabers ?? :p

I would have absolutely no morality. And I would be a human. My body would not be affected by the effects of using Force Lightning (so no Palpy mutations for me). I would be able to change the color of my eyes as well as make my eyes glowing (or that you see burning flames in my eyes)....

Force lightning alone doesnt cause the deformation......

..I would wear some good looking Sith robes, as well as a nice cuirass (if not included in the robes).
how about a cravat ? or an ascot ?? :p

Archived