• Ok if we get another ship, but prefer the Hawk
    • I don't really care
    • Prefer to have another ship, but ok with Hawk
    • Must get a different ship

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hydrolics? You would be in space. And purple? I'm sorry, I just can't imagine that for a galaxy saving/conquering person. :D

Besides, what kind of a starship would that be? Your person isn't a galaxy famous celebrity; half of the players wouldn't be female, either (I couldn't imagine a male flying this).

No offense, of course. But somehow I don't see that happening... :)

Actually I was talking to Nuitari or whatever the name is, but thanks for letting me know too JediMaster12. Yeah, mega dittos on all that you have said. Ilwugoalie's right, I've said it before; getting rid of the Ebon Hawk would be like getting rid of the Millenium Falcon in RotJ, with no appearence of it. You could say the same for T3 and HK, actually; What would RotJ be if 3PO and R2 dissappeared or got killed in the beginning?

I say definately stick with the [iHawk[/i]. What I would like to see though are ship improvements that you can buy at some point.

If things work like in KotOR with the random chance of being intercepted by Sith fighters, you could have upgrades for Armour, Guns, Engines etc. Maybe as a gift for you helping out, someone could give you some fluffy dice for the dash as well?

I voted for the "Ok if we get another ship, but prefer the Hawk" option.

But, I definitely think the Hawk should be used at least some in the next game. It would make sense to me, if you weren't playing Revan or The Exile, that you start out in some other ship, but later join up with the Exile and/or Revan who are/is using the Ebon Hawk.

I say definately stick with the [iHawk[/i]. What I would like to see though are ship improvements that you can buy at some point.

If things work like in KotOR with the random chance of being intercepted by Sith fighters, you could have upgrades for Armour, Guns, Engines etc. Maybe as a gift for you helping out, someone could give you some fluffy dice for the dash as well?

That could be an option but what of the turrets? THe supposed original owner of the Hawk said that it was sluggish when it came to fast moving fighters. Improvements on the hyperdrive could help, give it a bit more power. As for the fluffy dice, put those in a pimped out ride on four wheels.

I could live with a new ship, too, but prefer the Hawk. The new ship would have to have a higher Cool Factor than the Hawk, though. Hey, if you're going to get a new ship, it may as well look and run better....

I'm with DarkExcalibur42--If keeping the Hawk, I think it'd be fun to go on a (side) quest for some new parts ("You need to go find a Raniskran for the Hyperdrive before you can go to the Unknown Regions--the only place I know to find a Raniskran is on Corellia. Erlin Solo smuggles one out every now and then. Watch out for the Hutts...."). Then have those parts make a real improvement on the ship's performance (outrunning fighters? Mow through them faster? Making it through the asteroid field easier? that kind of stuff).

Or you could just get some new curtains to match those fluffy dice in the dash.... :noel:

Wassamatter with a purple space ship, every badass dude has a purple spaceship if Mr T was in Starwars hed have a purple spaceship with gold rims and what do you mean no hydrolics. Yea i like the thought of fluffy dice though pink ones with a ink tree airfreshner very cool.

Wassamatter with a purple space ship, every badass dude has a purple spaceship if Mr T was in Starwars hed have a purple spaceship with gold rims and what do you mean no hydrolics. Yea i like the thought of fluffy dice though pink ones with a ink tree airfreshner very cool.

Because we like the Hawk the way it is. Your ship is actually a space pimp's dream ship.

^It does not need that as something new about it.

Come on, Nuitari, I'm sorry, but that idea... Just think about the phrase "shaming the KotOR series". You are a Jedi Knight/Sith Knight trying to save/conquer the galaxy; You aren't a galactic celebrity. :xp:

What you are talking about would make the Hawk some frilly little toy ship- not quite what the poor Hawk should be turned into, it would ruin KotOR. Even if you do think it looks cool.

Come on, Nuitari, I'm sorry, but that idea... Just think about the phrase "shaming the KotOR series". You are a Jedi Knight/Sith Knight trying to save/conquer the galaxy; You aren't a galactic celebrity. :xp:

That's true. You don't see a copy of Who's Who's in the Republic with a picture of a Jedi.

What you are talking about would make the Hawk some frilly little toy ship- not quite what the poor Hawk should be turned into, it would ruin KotOR. Even if you do think it looks cool.

Mega dittos

I like the Ebon Hawk and think it's a cool ship. I'm not opposed to seeing it again in a future KotOR game. However I would like a better explanation of how the EH made it through the crash on Malachor V and was able to escape M5's destruction. I just don't buy the EH crash landing on the planet and then being able to fly off before M5 explodes. If the devs can't come up with something (and I think that would be tough to do) then it's time to come up with a new ship.

has anyone ever played skies of arcadia?

well having a ship upgrade system like that would be good

and it would be even better to get hold of your own space port!

Or maybe the ability to choose your ship?

like some have different attributes like speed and bulk

PS. is KoToR official yet?

if it is, can i have a link?

has anyone ever played skies of arcadia?

well having a ship upgrade system like that would be good

and it would be even better to get hold of your own space port!

Or maybe the ability to choose your ship?

like some have different attributes like speed and bulk

The Hawks in only in the game to get you where you need to go. The Turrent game is just there to add a bit of fun to the ship. The turrent mini-game is enough. I don't want to turn K3 into a flight sim anymore than I would want to turn it into a first person shooter or a hack 'n slash. (as some have sujested.)

PS. is KoToR official yet?

if it is, can i have a link?

No, its not official yet, but the prevailing assumption is that it will be made. When? No one knows for sure. (I think its probable unofficial, "behind the scenes" talks are going on between LA and Obsidian, or another developer, but nothing has been announced yet.)

By the way:

Welcome to LF! Enjoy your stay but don't feed the animals. (They are on a strict diet.)

Archived