Home

All hope is lost: The begening

Xhacker

Ok here the story line, there a huge space battle between the rebels and the imperials, with captial ships dog fights and everything like that. The rebels are extremly out numbered, so the rebels are calling this a sucides battle. If you on the rebels you start from the extremly damage ship. Weponds are off line and the engiens are offline, and they can;t be fixed. The imps start from the lead captial star destoryer. Rules, can't kill anybody, or control anybody, or no super size nukes that blow up everthing. So my stats

Name: John Landcaster

Side: Rebels

Faction(primary postion): Ghost Assault Team Commander

Item: Standern Ghost Assault Team equiment, plus dagger

I am john landcaster the commander of the 23rd Ghost Assasult Team commpony,thease most elite marines of the rebels. Then are capaile of jumping out of transport ships and then cutting into the enemy ship useing fusion cutters. As soon as the power went out on the ship i knew it was time to suit up.

(ok have fun)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Name: Cpl. Vex 'Deadeye' Deos

Side: Rebels

Faction(primary postion): Charlie Company Sniper - Cpl.

Item: Basic Marine's Uniform (not his own), with Deadeye's own custom sniper slung over his back, blaster pistol in its holster

Deadeye. A sniper of the Charlie Company infantry squad. C Coy. is currently resting aboard the ship as it just won a major battle aboard an unknown planet. Known to be quite useful in a fire fight, at close and long range. He was once a bounty hunter for Jabba the Hutt used a tracker to hunt down anyone apposing the Hutts or crime itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vex: Get down! *fires a shot at one of the men surrounding John* Imperial soldiers drop your weapons... that bullet... *laughs*... isn't what you think it is. It's larger than most, incasing explosives in the tail end. One false move and BLAM! Your all gone. Now drop your weapons! *is suddenly knocked off guard as another explosion goes off*.

Archived