Home

New James Bond confirmed

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE'S BLONDE!!!!! BOND IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BLACK HAIR!!!!! They really f#$%@d up this time....

If this guy is as bad as some of the others *lazenby*, then it will shatter my faith in James Bond and I will never go see another Bond movie again until they get Connery/Connery's clone, Brosnan, or The Saint back.

meh... I stopped watching Bond movies after Roger Moore "retired"... I think I accidentally watched one with Brosnan when I couldn't find my remote and was way too far in "vegatative mode" to get up and change the channel.. *gasp* dare I say... "manually" :eek: ... hehehe

Sean Connery is the James Bond God :worship: (but here's a tip... he isn't "English" either :xp: ) Yeah, I'm aware it's Edinburgh, Scotland UK.. but I dare anyone to call a Scotsman a Brit ;)

you are one silly person.

actually, to all the misguided out there,

Pierce Brosnan is Irish and a hell of an actor. in the papers here, they reported that the guys making the film had also considered Colin Farrel and Ewan McGregor!

they should have at least chosen Farrell if not Brosnan but they decided to go with the freakiest guy. Brosnan is 51 and they said they wanted someone younger than that. typical sh*t excuses for not enrolling the best actor.

WE WANT BROSNAN! WE WANT BROSNAN!

Connery - Scottish

Lazenby - Australian... does anyone consider him a real James Bond though?

Moore - English

Dalton - Welsh

Brosnan - Irish

Craig - please god, kill him before he can play Bond. hehe

I would love to see the fight that occurs when some hapless person calls a Scotsman a brit. lmao.

I'm more pro-Clive Owen. After I saw his BMW shorts, I just thought he would make a great Bond.

BTW, Brosnan doesn't really want to do more James Bond movies and the Brocolli family doesn't want an A-List actor to play the part. That's why we ended up with this Daniel Craig.

Let's give him the benifit of the doubt for now.

As a sidenote, I always though that every Bond movie following GoldenEye sucked in one way or another. Die Another Day being the worst...and Madonna had a cameo...proven fact, Madonna ruins movies...

Die Another Day being the worst...and Madonna had a cameo...proven fact, Madonna ruins movies...

hehe Aint that the truth.

I hope that they die Craig's hair before the movie... a blonde booze-hound james bond... sounds more like a parody. The Cauliflower Family demands a brunette Bond! lol

Aye....

A blond James Bond? :indif: Damn, I'll really miss Pierce Brosnan now. I basically grew up knowing that he was Bond.

Our new Bond at his press conference.

craig3un.jpg

Erm, well this pic I found was a little more Bond-like. Not bad.

danielcraigbond5my.jpg

And I guess he won't be the worst Bond; nobody could be worse than George Lazenby. XP

Actually, I thought no one could be worse than Timothy Dalton :xp:, but then again, I never seen the "flash-in-the-pan" Bond of whom you speak.

I heard that Orlando Bloom was being considered and I also read that he may still be in a movie as a young James Bond. Kinda like what Smallville is to Superman. Personally, I would have said Hugh Jackman. This new guy will have to have a lot of charisma, because he is damn ugly!

At least he's English?

Hasn't anyone ever read a Bond book? Bond wasn't english. His father was scottish and his mother was swiss.

mainly because he gets married and then she gets killed.

The beast amongst the wolves, a man that always saved everyone and got himself (and others) satisfied, got married to the daugther of a MAFIA DON?!

The reason Bond gets married to a gangster's daughter and then she is killed in On Her Majesty's Secret Service is because that is the book in which Bond marries a gangster's daughter and then she gets killed.

This movie was the one that was actualy a faithful adaptation of the novel.

Daniel Craig is looking like another lazenby/daulton disaster. At least the video game remake of From Russia with Love will star the only true Bond there ever was, Sir Sean Connery.

Archived