Home

Release Date concerns

rut-wa jodar

Yeah, "Gold" does mean it sold a certain number of copies but "Gone Gold" means they've created the "gold" master disc and they've started making copies for distribution.

When you hear that a game has gone gold, it means it's done. Of course plenty of games go gold and still have bugs and require patches, but that's another story!

Well as long as they added a sniper crosshair on standard view, 1st person views for fighters, fixed falling through the map when a vehicle spawns onto of you, tuned down the missle lock-ons in space and fixed the respawn issue when your counter is stuck at 1, I don't care about them shipping with other bugs. If the main game still has these issues (well I might let the sniper slide...), they did not listen to anyone on the forums. The beta was only for marketing hype, not fixing bugs and other problems and I will not buy SWBF2 or any other game from them in a very long time (if at all).

<b>Hear that? Lie to your consumers, about the Beta and forums for fixing problems (if they are not fixed), and you lose those consumers.</b>

Archived