Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

This thread starts almost exactly where the other one left off: Troezen, Greg, Endac and Breia are on mercury in order to get to a bunker and contact the Torenite army.

Alex has stayed on earth to help the jedi against the sith.

Darth Gartoor was locked up by the jedi.

((if ive missed anything, someone tell me))

They've just landed....

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Breia stayed behind. Alex is on Mercury.))

"We're here," Alex muttered. She got out of her chair and moved to the boarding ramp. It hissed open and she went down into the hangar bay of the bunker. Then, she turned to the others. "Come on. The sooner we contact them and the sooner they get here, the better."

"Are you regretting your decision to come along, Endac?" Alex demanded. "Perhaps fearful that they will not accept you because of your lost honor?" She sighed. "A reasonable fear, I suppose. But I will argue in your favor, if that makes you feel any better."

She moved over to a door and frowned. "Something's jamming it..." She reached out and felt the door. "But the life support is stable on the other side."

Suddenly, her physical form changed. Her body took on a much more slender look and her ears tapered to a jagged tri-point and lengthened a little.

"The door won't hold," she said. With that, she rolled her fragile-looking hands into fists and quite literally attacked the door. It dented and eventually cracked under her blows. Then, she gripped at the crack and pulled the door into the room with them. With a shrug, she dropped the shard of the door and stepped through the opening. Two seconds later, the others heard a grunt and part of a metallic pillar came flying through the hole and what was left of the doors tried to slide open.

"There," Alex said. "Problem solved."

"hmmm, so you are shape shifters too? Well thats a new one." Troezen smirked.

He went into the ship and found some enviroment suits, "these should hold the heat for a short while, let's put them on."

He put on the suit as quickly as he could, then he saw one of the jedi put it on. "No you dont," Troezen said, "you gave us a ship, but you aren't going with us on the planet."

He went to the rest of the group, "there's something not right here, I dont trust these jedi and I sence something even worse on the ship. Should someone stay here incase something happens."

"The lock was hardly the problem," Alex answered. "You'd have had to melt the entire door... not saying you couldn't, but it's hardly worth the effort. The pillar I tossed out here was jamming the door."

She led the way deeper into the bunker, up some stairs and into a small room. A computer console was on one side and Alex approached it. She pressed a few buttons and turned to the others.

"Now, we wait for them to pick up the signal and respond," she said.

((Curt, in his natural form, Endac looks a lot like I described Alex. The major difference is build. Alex is extremely slender. Endac would be somewhat less so. Despite their physical appearance, they are very strong. Endac could have done the same thing Alex did with the door and the pillar.))

((gotcha))

"Great, I love waiting..." Endac said "wait...something isn't right..." Endac said and walked over to the other side fo the room where another door led further in. "There should be people here, and there isn't, there has to be something beyond this door, anybody up for some exploring?" Endac proposed.

((There shouldn't be people there, Curt... this bunker was set up by Toren as a way to keep track of Earth. There's a similar one in the SW universe somewhere, but when Alex and Breia came to the bunkers the others left to join the army in waiting for a report from Alex and Breia. The bunker is empty, ok? Alex has begun the process of contacting Toren...))

"If you really think there's something there, feel free to investigate," Alex said. "But Greg, Troezen, and I have to stay here."

The comm station flickered to life, filled with static and Alex turned to it.

"Weak signal," she muttered. After several seconds of rapid button pushing, Alex managed to get the signal to come in much stronger.

"... do you read? Alex and Breia, this is the Toren Council. Do you read?"

"This is Alex. Breia stayed on Earth to help them defend. I have with me a representative of Earth and a representative of the Jedi."

"And what of the Rogue?" the voice asked.

"We found him," Alex answered. "He is here. He remembers everything. It was not his intention to leave us."

"Still hunting for information, Endac?" the voice asked. Alex nodded her head, hoping Endac would take the hint and save his honor.

"And which planet are you representing?" the voice asked. Alex cut in.

"This is Greg Byrne," she said. "He is representing Earth."

"Congratulations on being the first person of your planet to set foot on the planet you call Mercury, Mr. Byrne," the voice said. "But that is hardly worthwhile at the moment. You have asked what is going to happen to your planet. Why don't you tell us? What is happening to your planet?"

((The transmission is audio only.))

"I think so too. They've had space stations the size of small moons with the fire power to destroy entire planets and even before these space stations, they have destroyed planets in history. We have to act quickly."

Troezen suddenly felt something. It was definatly bad, but he wasnt sure what it was.

Alex winced at the mention of the capture of Breia and Endac. The long silence that followed enhanced her fears. She knew what would matter to the Toren Council.

"You were captured, Endac?" the voice said quietly. "And who else? Alex? Breia?"

"It was Breia," Alex answered. "But she escaped on her own and freed the Jedi Troezen as well."

"Good," the voice said, sounding relieved. "And Endac? You said you were brainwashed? That isn't good."

Alex winced. "It's hardly his fault," she said. "The Empire is extremely powerful. They..."

"Do not interrupt, Alex," the voice cut in. "I am speaking to Endac. You were brainwashed? Turned?"

Troezen was worried. He had to check, what ever it was, was getting closer. "I'll be back soon, something's wrong." he whispered in Alex's ear.

Troezen ran off and suddenly came face to face with his fears - it was Gartoor.

"So you escaped the jedi?"

"No, i was releaased" Troezen senced gartoor wasnt lying.

"How!?"

"ask them" Gartoor smirked as he was joined by the jedi who had joined them on the ship.

Troezen stood there in shock. "Why?"

one of the jedi answered "there is only one way to win this war - be on the winning side."

Troezen turned around and ran away from the jedi and shouted "alex, endac! do your thing!" he shouted as he ignited his lightsabers.

"Thanks." he said to alex.

He ran to the comm, "sorry, you'll have to excuse us for a minute, there's a slight situation here."

One of the jedi got to Troezen. The jedi's blue lightsaber was blocked by the Troezen's green saber.

Troezen parried another attack and then stabbed the jedi. "I'm sorry" he said as the jedi died.

Gartoor tried to swim through the water, but he couldnt - the pressure was too strong.

The water level rose to the point where the people left in the room barely had room for their heads above it. Then Alex shrugged. "Are your sabers waterproof?" She closed and locked the door and motioned for Endac to use his firepower (:p ) to melt it shut.

"only specially modified ones" ((i think that's cannon))

Troezen's saber flickered out just as he said this. "Typical"

Gartoor sent a bolt of force lightning through the water and although it shocked the jedi, it hit alex with most of the force.

Archived