Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

((That would have worked, but Alex isn't touching the water any longer... in fact, the water is contained inside the room now that she shut the door. Soon, (hoping Curt posts soon) the door will be completely sealed and the Jedi will either have to find a way out, tread water, or drown.))

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Guybroom: our characters aren't in the room that the Jedi and Gartoor are in. Alex filled it with water and kept the water in place until it was somewhere around 7 ft deep... Gartoor and the Jedi are having to tread water to stay alive, but they can still breathe over the water. Then, Alex closed the doors, hoping that the Jedi and Gartoor don't have specially modified sabers that can function underwater.))

Alex paled and she muttered a string of curses in her native language. "We have no way of contacting them... We'd better hurry with this."

She moved back to the comm station. "We apologize for the delay. The Jedi that offered us the ship to come here have turned against us. They are currently contained in a flooded room."

"Do you still have a representative of the Jedi with you then?" the voice asked.

"Troezen has not turned," Alex answered. "He represents the Jedi."

"Then we will proceed," the voice said. "Greg Byrne of Earth. State your case."

"There is honor to be found in a confession such as this, Endac," the voice said quietly. "And there are ways around a part of the dishonor. You will stay in service to your Council, but the loss of honor is too great to keep you at such an elevated position. From this day forward, you are no longer a GSA. You have been demoted to SA and must do as commanded by the present GSA."

Alex closed her eyes in partial frustration, but said nothing. The voice continued.

"And now for the business at hand," it said and then repeated, "Greg Byrne of Earth. State your case."

((GSA = Grand Special Agent. SA = Special Agent. Alex and Breia are GSAs. Endac should feel incredibly lucky to have only been demoted to SA. Typical treatment of a brainwashed and turned agent is exile or death.))

"My case is simple: My planet is under siege by an enemy with technology far more advanced than ours. They have replaced our government, suppressed our people, enslaved some of us, and halted any possibility of scientific research. They have conscripted others to their own army back in their own galaxy, they have executed over one million innocents this last year alone." He paused. "And they show no sign of stopping. Even if you don't give,to put it colorfully, a flying **** about my planet, I assure you, they will eventually make their way into your own galaxy. And when that happens they may be unstoppable."

"I see," the voice said. "Alex, is this your appraisal of the sitation on the planet known as Earth?"

"It is," Alex answered.

"Very well then. The appraisal will be taken into consideration. I understand the Jedi of this Galactic New Republic have joined this superpower... except one called Troezen. Troezen of the Jedi. State your case."

((I got the thing wrong with the water and where they were - ignore that post then. And JM, the occupation of earth has only been going for about 3 months.))

"I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. As far as I know, only a small group of Jedi have joined the sith: we have been split up into many groups on the planet and i doubt they all have turned." he turned to check the sith were still contained.

"But council, you MUST help us fight this army. They have effectivly unlimited resorces and they are using them! From my experiences and history, the empire will not stop until they have either got total control of Earth and probably the galaxy, or they have destroyed the planet! I do not know what your army is like and I hope i do not offend you, but this army is stronger than any army in my galaxy and this galaxy combined. We have no chance of winning this war on our own. Please help us."

-----

Gartoor got to the surface of the water and took a deep breath. He smiled when he thought about his lightsaber - he heard that the planet was mostly water, so he had modified the saber to make it work in water.

He stabbed the door and the water rushed out. Then he got the jedi together and they waited to see what the group on the other side would do.

((shot gun? did i miss something?))

troezen saw it. He ignited his lightsaber and ran straight for it. The jedi started to cut through.

"Damn!" Troezen ignited both his sabers and quickly decapitated one and the other put up a fight.

Gartoor ran into the room and stabbed the comm and broke it. "No more help for you!" he laghed as he went to attack greg.

Static erupted from the Toren Council's comm station and their leader, Gam Torval leaned forward to stare at it. Finally, he leaned back.

"Then we are decided," he said. "We did not get the chance to hear from Breia, but the destruction of the comm device on Mercury is evidence enough."

"Agreed," the others said in unison. Gam nodded.

"We will send our forces to Earth," he said. "Tell them to move out."

A young aide ran out of the room.

Alex leapt backward from the destroyed comm station with a hiss of annoyance. She began pelting Gartoor with hundreds of little ice balls.

Endac was so relieved, he thout for sure he would be executed. But there was no time for thanks, he had an annoying sith to deal with.

"You anger me sith! you will die here and now!" Endac ingited himself on fire, rivaling the sun's temperature. He had it contained to a small area aroudn himself so no one would get burned if they kept a distance.

"Feel the power of Fire!" Endac said as he whipped fire balls at Gartoor.

Gartoor kept dodging the fire, water and bullets.

One of the jedi snuck up behind Greg and with his saber split the shotgun in half and sliced down on greg.

Another two started to attack Alex and Endac

((greg gets out of it - ill let jm decide how though. Feel free to kill jedi))

Alex sent out a constant stream of boiling water toward one of the Jedi, burning his face. He screamed and Alex ripped his lightsaber out of his hands and turned it on him. Now armed, Alex tried to get a feel for how the new weapon could be handled. She blocked a strike from one of the Jedi and managed to singe his foot. Then, she whirled around. Unused to the lack of blade weight, she nearly cut herself in half, but managed to correct the situation and behead the Jedi instead.

"Crazy Jedi weapons..." she mumbled. As she continued wielding the saber, her skills continued to get better. Another Jedi dropped and Alex went after Gartoor with her new weapon.

Archived