Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

"Well done!" troezen called to Alex, "it took me three weeks to do anything other than cut myself with a saber." Troezen managed to decapitate the jedi he was fighting.

Troezen threw one of his sabers at gartoor and parried an attack from the only remaining jedi and then he cut off his hand and stabbed him.

Gartoor spun both his double bladed sabers and blocked the lightsaber thrown at him and then threw one of his at Alex.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"very quick learner!" Troezen said as he moved back to let Alex's water go to Gartoor.

Gartoor spun his sabers around and the water spun away.

Troezen ran over to Alex and whispered in her ear, "how thick are the doors? Could they hold him back long enough?"

Two jedi advanced on Endac, the both sliced at him. he intensified the fire around his arms and made blades and blocked the lightsabers.

"Cool eh?" Endac said as he fought the jedi, flailing his arms around blocking the jedi and eventually burning/slicing both thier heads off.

((Oh, cause Troezen threw one at Gartoor... so it's Troezen that only has one now :D ))

"Not for long," Alex answered. "Only long enough for us to get back to the ship... we could leave them here, I suppose, and destroy the insta-port that I used to come to Earth. Hold them off."

She turned and keyed open another door. It shut behind her.

Alex hesitated a moment and thrust her lightsabers into the insta-port station. It sparked and Alex leapt backward to avoid the explosion it made. Then, she came out of the room to find that only Gartoor remained in it.

"Tell me where they went and perhaps I'll let you live," she told him.

Troezen shut the door just as Alex walked back into the other room ((therefore alex wouldnt see them))

"Alright," he said as he walked through a small corridor. "let's hope my plan works: we wait in here until alex goes back in, then follow my lead."

----

Gartoor stood there, he saw alex walk in. "come on, what do you honestly take me for? If i tell you they went in there" and he pointed to the door they had gone through, "then you will find them and then kill me or let them kill me, so either way i die."

Gartoor gave a sarcastic smile and stayed exactly where he was.

"How did that ahppen?" Endac was confused, them angry. "Open the door, we have to get to her, I know she can handle herself, but the sith are something we aren't trained to fight, she will need help against him!" Endac was showing an unusual amount of emotion.

((curt, they wouldnt have seen each other: alex didnt see them and they didnt see alex.))

gartoor shook his head. "I have my ways of getting around you know."

Just then the whole bunker shook. "Ahh! right on time. My sith fleet are attacking this place and in a few minutes I will be out of here and you will be dead. So I suggest you move quickly.

----

Troezen lost balance as the bunker shook. "That does NOT sound good!" he said as he stood up. "Any ideas?"

Alex moved toward the door and went through it just in time to be nearly run over by Greg.

"A little eager to get into trouble, are you?" she laughed. The door slid shut behind her and she gestured. "Lead the way. We have to get out of here before that fleet destroys this place!"

Archived