Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen looked at Endac "what's going on? what's she saying?"

------

Gartoor and the sith ran out of their camp but they could not find Breia or Bryne.

After a few minutes of searching, they saw a building where all the lights blew. "In there!"

They stormed the building. There were only a few people that they saw as they walked in and they were killing with hardly any effort. "Find that girl! kill anyone with her, but that girl is important. I want her alive!" He started searching the building.

((Breia and Bryne would have heard the fight))

Breia sat up. "We have to move now."

She got off the bed slowly and began trying to reestablish the connection with Alex. When they succeeded in making the connection, Breia felt a wave of relief wash over her and she smiled.

"I had Alex worried," she said. "Come on... let's get out of here."

--------------------------

Alex stopped suddenly, causing Endac to run into her. She was breathing heavily and muttering something in her own language. Then, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"She's alright," she whispered. "Breia's alright."

She returned to the group with a relieved look on her face. "Sorry... loosing my connection with Breia doesn't do well for me, as I'm sure you'll agree."

Suddenly, worry flooded her face. "What? No!"

She turned to the others. "We have to move. Breia and Byrne are in trouble."

Greg climbed on carefully.

======

"We didn't build the sewers. I'd hang some air-freshners, but it could give us away."

He pressed a button on a panel next to the tunnel entrance, and stepped away carefully. The building they'd previously resided in blew up, the wreckage blocking the tunnel entrance.

((hopefully everybody is on))

Endac closed his eyes and concentrated, thne from his waist down turned into fire, burning the ground.

"Hold on to something." Endac said as they propelled off the ground and were soon soaring through the air. "Just a little trick I remembered from basic survival training."

Troezen suddenly got worried. "How do you steer?"

------------

((the building would have been easier))

Gartoor heard the explosion and ran to it. There was rubble over the entrance to the sewers. "We cant get through! Follow the tunnels overground and find where they would come out!" He ordered.

Gartoor and the sith went out of the building and then grabbed one of the sith "you - leave them! There is the other group flying here. Scramble fighters and kill them."

"Yes my lord." he said and ran off.

Endac smiled a devilsh smile.

"like so." Endac said as he 'turned off' the fire, they began to fall and he switched to another side and reactivated the fire and they continued. "Heh, but thats the hard way." Endac said as he pointed his lower body in different directions, they started to turn in different ways.

Endac let our a hearty laugh then changed direction slightly and increased speed. "England should be in this direction, so be ready for a hard landing, this is a big piece of metal and I won't be able to hold it when we decrease speed."

((we still are in england right?))

Gartoor stayed around the sith base and waited. He saw the fighters go off. He smiled, he wished he could be there when they die. He smiled to himself at the prospect of being able to personally kill these other two.

--------

Troezen shrugged, "I dont know, geography was never my strong point." He hesitated. Although, you could ask them!" He said as he saw the 4 fighters coming towards them at great speeds.

One of them fired at them, but it just missed.

"Alex! Give us some cover - you've got an ocean at your disposal!" He said.

Archived