Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

One of the fighters got close to them and Troezen slashed the engines with his lightsaber. The fighter smashed into another one. "Ok, just 2 more to go."

He saw one of the fighters, but couldnt see the other. Suddenly the piece of metal they were on was hit from underneath and it split. They were all dropped into the ocean.

"Alex! Do your thing!" Troezen called out after he got his head above water.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gartoor could sence what was going on over the ocean. He smiled to himslef. He was still waiting for the other two.

----------

Troezen swam over to Endac. "hold on!" he called. "I'm coming!" He swam over and saw the metal shard. He wasnt sure what to do. He also thought that Endac being fire he wondered if he would be weaker.

He put his arm around Endac to keep him above the water.

Alex grimaced. "We'll have to wait... the best thing for him now is a fire... not quite the thing we can whip up on a waterbed. When we hit land, he can start a fire and throw himself in... he should have enough energy to do that..." Looking rather concerned, she added, "I hope..."

((im just going with what i know - i hope there's no char control)

Troezen could see that it wasnt really helping. He quickly ran over to a nearby tree and cut it down with his lightsaber. He took another match and set fire to the tree. The fire started up quickly and troezen picked up Endac and threw him in it.

He then realised what he'd done and looked suddenly to Alex, "please tell me i was supposed to do that!"

--------

Gartoor suddenly felt that the group were in pain, but were not dying. He could feel no death. He knew something was wrong.

((WJ, JM - what's happening with Bryne and Breia?))

"Not far.....just 5 more blocks."

The blocks were recognized since there was a ladder heading up at each corner. Soon, they finally arrived. Byrne climbed up first, made sure everything was clear, then helped Breia up. A soldier greeted them.

"Good to see you back, sir. Will we be getting backup?"

"I'm not sure yet. Any word from Greg?"

"No, sir. There's some activity on the ocean, though. We've sent a small team to investigate."

"That might be them. "

Alex extinguished the fire and said, "One moment." She dropped to her knees and concentrated on the bond she had with Breia.

Breia?

-----------------------

Breia heard her name and her eyes widened slightly that Alex was willing to use so much of her energy at this time. She dropped to her knees and worked to strengthen her end of the connection.

I'm here, Alex. You're safe?

It took a few seconds, but the response came back.

We're fine. Endac was hurt, but he's fine now. How's Byrne?

Breia smiled.

He's just fine. Come soon.

The strong connection faded and all Breia felt was that Alex would do her best.

--------------------

Alex stood and faced Greg. "Your dad is fine. Let's go."

Archived