Home

Starwars in our galaxy 2 - the toren army

guybroom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll tell you if i sence anything" said troezen who had sat on the floor and crossed his legs over and closed his eyes. He started to meditate.

----------

The sith who had gone had found where Breia and Bryne had come up and they all ignited their lightsabers and stormed in.

"The ship won't be a problem, but we might."

The 10 or so sith got ready to fight.

Endac let it go, it would do the work he didn't have to do anything to it now. Endac pulled Alex aside.

"This is the biggest thing any of us have done and I have a feeling we were sent here for a different reason, Toren doesn't really care about other planets, you know that."

Alex nodded slowly. "I know." She motioned for him to follow her and they moved away from the others. "I also know that Toren is overpopulated."

She glanced around. "The atmosphere and the foods here are suitable for us. It is perfect. So we will help Earth and the New Republic defeat the Empire of the Sith and then, we will begin." She leaned closer to him. "Takeover."

"You know how takeover works," she went on, her voice now a whisper. "Help a planet. Complain of our overpopulation. Because of our help, the Helped Planets are willing to take care of some of our overpopulation. Then, before they know it, we are in charge."

"Do not tell me you are growing uneasy, Endac," Alex whispered in his ear. "You know what will happen if you oppose us..." Her next word was spoken directly into his mind.

Disintigration.

She pulled away and stared into his eyes. "Can we count on you?"

((Guybroom: Byrne and Breia are already inside the base. I'm talking about a hidden and fortrified base, and they made sure they hadn't been tracked.))

The scout ship arrived silently. It was a stealth Blackhawk helicopter, and it landed next to Greg. He signaled the others that their transport was here. He got in.

"Good to see you again." Said the pilot.

"Good to see you too Robert. Any word from my father?"

"He's back at the base. No need to worry about him."

"Were you tracked?"

Robert grinned. "C'mon Greg, you know better than that."

Robert and Greg grinned.

"Put some on for her, then." He explained to Alex. "It's music. The tone of certain songs in this genre throw off the Imps' detection systems. We still don't know how. "

Meanwhile, Robert began blasting 'Twist and Shout' by the Beatles on the helicopter's speakers.

"Just enjoy the ride. "

Two hours later, before entering the city, the helicopter went back into silent mode, with no sound coming. Under the cover of darkness, it landed on the roof of the base. Byrne and Breia were there to meet them.

"Welcome back." Said Byrne. "Did you contact them?"

Archived