Home

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Klia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that sounds great already. Hey, if there's any way I can help...

I assume this is a 'How they met' fic?

Mmm..yeah basically.

hey should I give them a background together?

like they met in a different place, a different time, different situation and then they met each other when they're arch nemisis's and they're like,

"whoa, it's you from before... I like you before, and now you my arch nemisi?

It could have just been a picture of Milla kicking Sasha's ass because she was pissed at him....

But I'm not the artist.

I do have a snippet from my fanfiction. Well, before I scrapped it so Paranoidish and I can collab on it. This is like the idea process for it. When I feel like writing down dialouge or snippets I write it down.

I hope writing down whatever comes to my head works, if not, I'm suing myself.

"He's playing mind games with me." Oleander realized. "Mind games with a Psychonaut."

But Loboto's devilish smile only curled once he saw Oleander's reaction. "But of course, we're not hear to talk about you, we're here for me."

More crap from my head:

His voice was shrill, dipping in and out of various pitches, somehow able to find the right note to cut clean through one's hearing.

Why am I not told of these things???

Why am I not told of these things???

Dude. I JUST told you on IM.

Trying to spread lies about me now are you?

Unless...unless you are that other person who likes to crawl into Paranoidish's account some times. The one who doesn't write Becky/Jasper.

Dude. I JUST told you on IM.

Trying to spread lies about me now are you?

Unless...unless you are that other person who likes to crawl into Paranoidish's account some times. The one who doesn't write Becky/Jasper.

That explains the sig.

OR THE STRANGE JEKYLL AND HYDE SIMILARITIES OCCURING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Will someone tell me something for my fic cause I'm confused.

Milla was on the dock when she got kidnapped, but she left a note saying she was on "official psychonauts business." What happened? How could she leave a note is she got taken?

I think the reason Sasha left was cause she got kidnapped.

Will someone tell me something for my fic cause I'm confused.

Milla was on the dock when she got kidnapped, but she left a note saying she was on "official psychonauts business." What happened? How could she leave a note is she got taken?

I think the reason Sasha left was cause she got kidnapped.

No, Oleander told them they had business to do.

Milla wrote a note before she was kidnapped, I suppose.

I've been trying to figure that one out for the longest time. I think it's a plot hole. Either that or Morry planted the note somehow...how he'd get it in her handwriting, though, I don't know.

I don't think Sasha knew Milla was kidnapped, though, because Cruller didn't either--he just knew he couldn't make contact with either of them. I think Sasha just got an "official Psychonauts business" page, dashed off, and got ambushed right outside the GPC by the lungfish. (Although he could've been lured to the asylum like Lili suggested...but I dunno; the GPC entrance/exit is a perfect spot for an ambush, IMHO.)

But, yeah, I ramble. It's a plot hole. Sorry.

That's actually a good point to bring up I think it was that Oly sent them the notes and said they had business @ the asylum. So when they went there they got ambushed by Loboto. Then their brains were taken. And that would wrap it up.

Oleander DID tell them they all had official Psychonauts business. They were kidnapped by Linda, who took them to Loboto and yadayadayada.

how?

Are you asking how it helped or the the SashaXMilla fic?

And wow. You have eaten my sig. I will go change that immediatly.

I'll help with the fic if you want me too. Just send over what you have. I'll edit and write some more of it then give it back or not.

Archived